Status: An experiment. It might not be very active but please read and subscribe anyway :)

Rover

Chapter 8

"C'mon Hun." Jake stood on the bunk and pulled Indie's headphones out "Food kiddo," he kissed her forehead and jumped down to give her room to roll off her bunk, then the two linked arms and walked down the bus to the front lounge. 

"Hey guys"  Indie smiled lightly as she walked into the front lounge containing the rest of her band, Garrett and Pat. 

"How are you feeling now Indie?" Pat looked over at the girl. 

"A bit better thanks Pat," she smiled and sat down but when the three other tall boys bowled in she sunk into Jake's side and muttered "It's coming back." Soon after packets of chinese food were being passed about. 

"I ordered for you." Jake whispered as he passed Indie her usual large serving of chicken fried rice. She smiled and accepted it as the bus drove off again.  

The group were being very chatty but Indie avoided conversation and sat staring at the ever-changing scenery. 

"Shaun of the dead!" Garrett yelled as he slid a DVD into the TV. Indie smiled as she sat back and lent into Jake. She pulled out my IPhone and tweeted 'Movie and Chinese with @TheMaine boys' and attached a photo of her food with the TV in the background before uploading it. 

Half way through the movie Indie stood up and grabbed my tray. 

"Anybody want a drink?" she asked and was bombarded by orders. "Ok, shush, I'll grab nine beers." she commanded before walking to the kitchen. 

"Need any help?" a voice yelled across the dimly lit space. 

"Nah, I'm fine thanks." Indie replied before barreling over with her arms full of beer bottles and screaming "Two trips are for pussies!" she let all of the bottles roll onto the table as she pulled one to the side and popped the lid off before resuming her position. 

A phone went off in the final few moments and several of them shot daggers at Pat as he answered it - and by several of them I mean Indie and Garrett who were most engrossed in the movie and sitting either side of him. He muttered a few things into the phone before hanging up. 

"Guys, Tim said we need to go to bed so were ready for tomorrow." Pat told his band then mumbled "He's worse than my mum."

"We might as well go to since the movies over." Jake suggested and his band all nodded. 

"Me and Gabby can change in the back lounge and you guys can share the bunk area!" Indie announced before grabbing Gabriella and our pyjamas and walking to the back, yelling at the guys to not come in and shutting the door. They quickly changed then joined the boys as everybody took turns using the tiny bathroom to go to the toilet and brush their teeth. 

When they were done everybody climbed into bed and there was a few "Goodnight's" muttered before the silence took over and all that could be heard was the bus moving along the road. 
♠ ♠ ♠
And another fillery type thing. I'm going to stop now... So answer the question on the last chapter an comment what ou think?