Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Start Something

Was he really talking about them again? He never stops. I know their friends but that's all he talks about. How amazing they are. I managed to learn their names on the first day he met them that's how much he talks about them. Yep. He doesn’t shut up about them. EVER. To be honest I really couldn't care less. If I didn't know any better I'd think he's going out with one of them. Maybe ben. He's always talking about him.
'FRASER'
Oh so he's stopped talking about them! Yes! At last maybe his mouth has stopped working. Yeah but he's talking to you so maybe not. But answer him idiot before he says something about them.
'What?'
'Go get ready, you're coming to a gig with me whether you like it or not'
'Um alright'
What the? Oh well it’s a free gig. Might as well!
I ran up the stairs into my bedroom to choose some clothes. I don't even know the gig but I don't have to pay! What to wear? After what felt like an age of choosing, I finally chose a pair of black tight skinny jeans, a checked shirt and my blue jean jacket. I checked in the mirror to see if I looked okay and I did thankfully for once. I know I’m going to be covered in sweat in a few hours and not just mine but I should still look good right? I ran out of my room and down the stairs where john was standing not looking happy at all. Well I’m sorry I want to look nice.
‘well I thought you couldn’t get any gayer but then you wear that’
Yes I am gay.
‘Hilarious now shut up just because my jeans are tight’
‘Yeah because that’s what I was talking about’ my brother joked.
‘Can we go now because I’m smaller then you and if we don’t leave now I’ll be behind all the tree people.’
With that I walked out of the house with john running to catch up behind me.
‘what was that for? He panted.
‘I wasn’t kidding when I said we need to leave now’
We walked to the venue together even though it was more like me following him because I have no idea what gig we are going to. After what felt like an hours walk even though it is probably just half an hour or something we got to the venue. There was already a long line for this mysterious band. As we walked down the long line with everybody’s eyes staring at us or as Its also known the walk of shame, I see three guys waving at someone, I look around to see who they could be waving at when I realize that were the only ones walking down.
‘john who the fuck are they-?’
‘HEY JOHN WERE OVER HERE’ someone yells they were from the same group of people. Oh god I’m guessing they were?
Before I could protest I felt something grab my arm and drag me over to where these three guys were standing.
‘john who the hell?’
‘hey I’m guessing you’re johns brother right fraser ? im gustav one of his friends’ someone said.
I look up to see a dark haired guy who woah happens to be really hot. Im guessing this is gustav. Why didn’t I like my brothers friends again?
♠ ♠ ♠
heeey! remember me? i wrote two shitty stories and just deleted one because ive lost the whole thing, (blame my phone) not that anyone was reading it! here you go! this chapters crap but louise will make up for it im sure! one crap writer and one good one!