Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Kids In The Street

“What do you want to do now?” Fraser asked as he walked towards the bin and dumped the empty chippie papers. I looked at the clock on my phone, half past two. School would be getting out in an hour so I just needed to be home for around four and my mum wouldn’t suspect I’d been ditching. I had no idea what we were going to do though, I suppose we could go back to Fraser’s house – as far as I’m aware his and John’s parents are both working until 7pm every day anyway so it’s not like we’d get caught.

We’d already done everything really, after we left the café we’d gone to the park, then got a chippie and ate that, then we sat in the park some more and were all cute and stuff. Literally if I was someone else looking at the two of us I would be so jealous right now. Fraser is just the cutest thing ever, he wouldn’t let go of my hand all day and was forever cuddling into me and we kept kissing and asdfghjkl. He’s so perfect.

“I have no idea,” I sighed, looking up at him from where I sat on the grass as my eyes scanned across the vast area of green in front of me. I could see the silhouette of an ice cream van through the trees in front of me – perfect. “We could get ice cream?”

“Oh you’re eating a lot today,” Fraser giggled, sitting down beside me and poking my stomach as he pecked my cheek. “Hungry I take it?”

“Very,” I lied. I couldn’t exactly tell him I’ve been binge eating so I could put on weight, I hate being this skinny, I feel so insecure and ugly.

“Okay! Ice cream it is,” he grinned and jumped up again – really what was the point of sitting down if he was just going to stand up again like, two seconds later. He offered me his hand and pulled me to my feet as I took it. Once I was standing up, he pulled me towards him, took my other hand and connected our lips. Fucking hell Fraser you’re going to kill me with your cuteness. “Race you there,” he mumbled against my lips and took off for the ice cream van, leaving me standing there staring after him.

Aw fuck no. I laughed a little and began to run after him, my long legs making me quite a bit faster than him meaning I caught up with him in no time. We were both laughing our heads off as we ran, and just as I reached him I jumped onto him, locking my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Of course that was going to backfire, he let out a yelp as his legs collapsed underneath him sending us both tumbling to the ground.

I did a front flip over his head and rolled a little bit away from him. I could actually feel tears pricking at the corners of my eyes as I laughed, oh god why was this so funny?!

“Dammit Gus,” he grinned as he crawled towards me, “you could’ve killed me!”

“But I didn’t,” I winked and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him even closer towards me.

He smiled against my lips before pulling away, “we’ve only been going out a couple of hours and we’re acting like we’ve been going out for years!”

“Yeah, but I like it,” I laughed. Why did I ever doubt myself when I thought about asking him out? Then again, I still don’t understand why he said yes – I’m nothing special. Oh god what if he just said yes because he felt bad for me?! Oh god oh god oh god… I don’t know if I could handle that, I’ve only ever had a couple of boyfriends before and they went out with me as bets, pity, shit like that… I didn’t care that much though, with Fraser though, I think I really really like him… It’s not like he was just ‘yeah okay’ though, he was all ‘of course I will!’ and called me beautiful. No he called you a beautiful idiot, therefore an idiot. Shut up brain he called me beautiful.

“Me too,” he grinned and turned around in my arms, leaning down so he could rest his head on my chest. As he moved though, his shirt caught on my hand and pulled up just a little to reveal the skin on his hipbones. Oh shit, Gus please don’t think about how sexy he looks right now and how much you’d love to fuck him. Too late, oh god I’d really love to rip that shirt from his chest and kiss up and down it and oh god Gustav shut up you’re going to get a boner and that’s going to be so unbelievably awkward to explain.

“Awesome,” I laughed and kissed his head, “but-“

“FRASER TAYLOR!” I high pitched voice screamed, cutting me off. I felt Fraser tense in my arms as he heard it. The person who the voice belonged to stormed over to us, and I swear to god you wouldn’t think the voice would’ve come from someone so small. She was actually about half my height with wiry grey hair, her face was incredibly wrinkly and resembled the skin of a hairless cat and she was wearing a long dress covered in flowery patterns. She had a stern look on her face, “what are you doing out of school?!”

Fraser screwed his eyes shut before sitting up, my arms falling from him as he did so, “s-sorry Miss Miller,” he stuttered, not opening his eyes.

“Bunking,” she snorted. Must’ve been one of his teachers, oops I didn’t mean to get him in trouble, “do I have to phone your parents again?! This is the third time this month you’ve been caught,”

“So?” Fraser shot at her, “they’ll probably take me out of the school and at least it’d mean I’d be away from you,”

A gasp escaped past her lips and she turned around before storming off again, yelling things about making sure he was suspended.

“What was that about?” I laughed once she was gone.

“Year head,” he laughed back before snuggling back in my chest again, “she hates me,”

“I see that,” I rested my head on his chin, “Sorry… I didn’t mean to get you in trouble,”

“You didn’t,” he smiled against my chest just as the opening riffs of Find My Way Back by Four Year Strong began blaring from his pocket. He sighed, taking his phone out of his pocket before groaning. He didn’t say a word as he showed me the caller ID. ‘Mum’. “She’s gonna be sooooooo pissed off,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cries because dialogue.

Cries because AAR are perfect.

I hope you like though :') comment please omg.

Over to Hannaaaaah for her way better chapters now~