Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

The Consequence

As we stood up to go to biology, I felt a hand slip into mine. I looked up to see gustav grinning. I smiled back. He dragged me into the school and up some stairs. Hmm. I'm guessing he's dragging me to biology. Literally.
'Fraser we are here'
Oh shit right. I looked around to see we were outside a classroom.
'Thank you'
He kissed me on the cheek.
'You don't think I'd let you get lost do you?'
I shook my head, feeling a red blush creep up into my cheeks.
'Aww you are actually too cute'
He dragged me into the classroom and we started to walk to the back of the classroom. Once we got there gustav sat down next to oli, leaving me to sit next to him on my right and the guy named ian on my left. At least I'm next to gustav. Hey ian might be nice.
'Hey there'
I heard a voice I looked up and it was that ian guy.
'Hi'
'What's your name?'
'Fraser'
Why is he talking to me? Maybe he's just being nice?
Just then I felt a hand on my leg under the table. I looked over to gustav who is watching me. With both his hands on the desk. Woah what? I looked over to ian to see him grinning at me. I THOUGHT HE LIKED SEAN. WHAT IS HE DOING?!
'Oh cool. So do you have a girlfriend o anything?'
I felt his hand slide up my leg to my inner thigh.
I looked at gustav not knowing what to do.
'Um yeah.'
'Hey ian, can you leave fraser alone? He's kinda straight.. Plus he's john taylors brother..'
Oh my god. I love gustav. I totally did not want ian doing that.
Ian gave gustav a weird look.
'Shit seriously?'
I nodded.
'Sorry oh my god. I don't oh sorry' he stuttered.
'Its fine don't worry' I smiled.
I felt gustavs hand brush against mine and link it with my own. I grinned at him.
Just then I'm guessing who was the teacher walked through the door.
'Thank you' I whispered.
'That's alright can't have someone trying to flirt with my fraser' he giggled.
My fraser? Oh my god. He's too cute.
The teacher wrote our lesson on the board. Okay so maybe this is a cover. So no work? Awesome!
An hour later and half the cover work seemed to have gone thanks to a certain oliver and my views on ian had now changed. He is actually really cool. We got out of our seats and went outside to where the rest of them seemed to be already. I sat down next to gustav.
'Right! Seeing as its your first day here and none of us actually know you why don't we play 20 questions?'
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! sorry about the crappyness and dialogueyness of this again i have a headache while i was writing this and then got distracted! thank you guys again for commenting and everything :)
anywhooo IM EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND. THEN 20 AND 21 DAYS.
someone ate my marshmellow fluff too (i will find you)
ANYWAY BYE GUYS!