Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Matters At All

Oh my god. Well that was unexpected, how was I going to know that he was going to walk in? Shit. Shit. I hope he's okay with it, what about gustav though? Now john knows he's gay and he wanted no one to know. Shit.
'What the fuck?' John demanded
'John, please just calm down please. Me and Gustav are going out yes. Please can you keep this quiet Gustav doesn't want anyone to know about him being gay and I'm not ready to tell everyone about our relationship either' I said calmly, linking my hand with Gustavs and squeezing it, giving him a small smile.
John pinched the bridge of his nose like he had a headache or something, then looked up at us.
'I knew this would happen! Why did I even let you two near each other? I should of seen this. You two ugh. Just oh god. This can't be happening. My little brother and my bestfriend. This can't happen. I'm not going to let you two do this. I need to think. This is too weird.' He muttered shooting Gustav a dirty look.
Gustav gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.
I kissed Gustavs forehead.
'Ignore him I'm really sorry.' I whispered to him.
Shit. Oh my god. He needs to think about it. He can't make me stop seeing Gustav. I won't let him. No. I can't believe he doesn't accept us. Its not that weird. I like him, he likes me.
'I need to speak to you two later. I need to go think about this. Its too weird.' He muttered shooting Gustav another dirty look. With that he left the room.
I buried my head in Gustav's chest, not even trying to stop the tears running down my cheeks
'Hey, hey Fraser sweetie don't cry.' Gustav whispered.
'What if he makes me stop seeing you or tells the others. He doesn't accept us does he?'
'Well, he won't. He can't he's just abit freaked out at the moment. I promise he won't do anything. As for telling the others I don't care anymore. Yeah I'd rather not John or any of them find out this way but we can't do anything. None of them would care about me being gay. They accept you and Ben so why not me. He will accept us okay?'.
Ben's gay? Well that's a news. Is it really a surprise? Nope. Not at all. I really hope he does, if he doesn't it wouldn't stop me from seeing Gustav though. I can't do that. Not that I want too.
He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me even closer, kissing my forehead repeatedly.
'It will be okay'
I hope so.
He kissed me softly, making me forget everything.
He's so beautiful, how can he be so self concious? He's perfect in everyway. I pulled away from the kiss and Gustav frowned.
'Your beautiful okay? You have nothing to be self concious about your perfect and I like you so so much, I'm not saying this to make you feel better I'm saying it because its true.' I whispered to him, moving a strand of hair out of his face.
'I'm really not' he whispered back.
That broke my heart, he thinks he's ugly? No he can't that's not true. He's beautiful.
'You are, everything about you is perfect.'
'Thank you' he giggled
He pressed his lips to mine firmly, I started to kiss him back after the shock of him kissing me so firmly had left me, he slid his tongue into my mouth. Fine by me. I slid mine into his mouth our tongues tangling in each other, I fought back the urge to moan on the contact, you do not want to scare him. Okay so this is going more successful then the last one, I don't blame him though he's self concious bless. His hands slid down to my hips, placing them there. I tangled my hands in his hair, he slid his hands abit lower going round my back and gently squeezing my butt gently, I let out a little moan not being able to hold it in anymore. He left one hand on my butt while the other tugged on my tee shirt, oh he wanted me to take it off? Okay. I pulled away from our kiss, Gustav took hold of my shirt taking it off. He threw it across the room, instead of pressing his lips to mine he pressed his lips to my neck, gently biting the skin there making me moan softly again. Seriously keep this up and ill have a little problem.
'Okay, so I need to talk to you guys?' I heard a voice and footsteps come into my room. Shit. Oh how fucking awkward. Really? Can we not have a makeout session maybe more, but definitely not the whole way without being interrupted?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Its me! Hope you like this chapter, I'm sorry for the delay I wrote this last night and was going to post it then but my phone signal fucked up /: sorry if its too dialoguey! John's abit of a dick here isn't he? He's freaked out buy I guess you'll just have to see what happens! I'm currently posting this from hospital (I know I'm not meant to but) I'm waiting for an x ray fun! Anywaaay! 13 days and 14 until you me at six!
Who doesn't love refresher icelollys also? There so good! I've been eating them a lot lately when sad, that's a different story!
Is anyone seeing Fearless Vampire Killers over the summer? Me and my friend are going on a stalking/tour spree :D that should be fun! If any of you's see us come say hi! Over to louise! :D