Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Dear Insanity

[Stu’s POV]

I got to school early that day, Jocko had sent me a text the night before that he had a hilarious plan that he needed to explain to me first thing, so I needed to be here early. Normally Jocko’s ‘hilarious plans’ aren’t very hilarious, normally they’re awfully mean and horrible that cause other people a lot of pain. But he found them funny. I hoped it wasn’t another plan to beat up that Gustav kid; Gustav seemed pretty nice in all honesty, and the only reason Jocko liked to bully him was because he was gay and apparently ‘being gay is wrong’.

I don’t know, I wonder how pissed off he’d be if he found out all his friends were gay… Ian’s gay, Jamie’s gay, Lee’s gay, I’m gay and Mike’s gay. What do you mean I just said I was gay for Jocko? Wait, I didn’t? Oh… well, yeah, I guess I kind of am. The only reason I actually go along with his hilarious plans is because I’m kind of, sort of, in love with him. Well, not quite, but still. He’d flip if he found out, being gay’s one thing but being gay for him? That’s a different thing entirely! Maybe I’ll tell him one day… probably not though.

“Richardson!” I heard someone call from the opposite end of the school yard, my head shot up and I saw one of Jocko’s muscly arms waving frantically at me. I stood up from where I’d been sitting against the wall and made my way over to him, smiling at him.

“So what’s this plan you were talking about?” I asked once I reached him. A grin cracked out across his face as he took a step towards me, my breath caught in my throat; we were literally only centimetres apart, I could kiss him right now if I wanted… yeah but then he’d beat the shit out of you… I know.

“Okay, well you know that faggot Gustav kid?” he asked. Oh god, of course it was going to be about him! His boyfriend’s the brother of John Taylor. I am terrified of John Taylor to say the least, he’s beaten me up a few times… not that I didn’t deserve it really, Jocko and I had been talking shit about his boyfriend not realising it was his boyfriend… I swear to god if Ben hadn’t stopped him, me and Jocko would’ve both ended up in hospital. I shit you not.

I nodded for him to continue. “Turns out he has a friend who’s even more of a faggot than he is! Who would’ve guessed!”

Okay so not quite about Gustav.

“Who is it?” I asked, not really wanting to know but I was going to find out soon enough, you know when I was beating the living shit out of him. Poor kid, I hope he can defend himself. Probably not though, Jocko only picks on the small/weaker ones.

I’m in love with an asshole….jesus christ.

“Some freak called Simon, or something like that anyway,” he grinned, an evil glint in his eye, “you know the kid that’s always staring over at Ian like he wants to fuck him?”

I knew who he was talking about. Oh god, him?! Really?! He was so small, there was no way he could defend himself. He was so cute too; not like ‘oh god can I date him’ cute, but he was literally adorable, all small and slightly chubby, always smiling…

I looked over Jocko’s shoulder to see a guy that pretty much matched that description. Simon walked in through the gates, head down as he made his way to where him and his friends always met up every morning. Except, I don’t think he’ll be showing up on time like he normally does.

“Come here, kid!” Jocko snarled as he grabbed Simon by his collar before slamming him into the wall beside us. He let out a yelp as his body collided with the bricks, his eyes scrunching up in pain before shooting open again. He looked scared, poor kid.

“I-I-“ he stuttered, tears forming in his eyes. No, don’t cry that’ll just make it worse… Oh god. “c-can I help you?”

“Yes you can, actually!” Jocko laughed, raising his fist before bringing it back down again on the kid’s face. Simon gasped, raising a shaking hand up to his cheek as I closed in on him, cutting off any hope of his escape. I know I’m an asshole too for going along with it, but Jocko wanted me to. I don’t know…

“You going to cry to your faggot boyfriend?” I snarled. God Stuart you’re such a fucking pig, why don’t you just stand up for yourself and tell Jocko to lay the fuck off everyone? Oh because he’d hate you and start on you, that’s why.

Simon shook his head as his entire body began to shake with fear. “I’m s-sorry i-if I did anything but please d-d-don’t hurt me,”

Cue the heartbreak, am I right? I needed to push that thought to the back of my head though, I couldn’t show emotions, of course I couldn’t! Jocko would think I’m weak… yeah yeah I know I’m pathetic, you don’t need to remind me.

A smirk spread across his face as he grabbed Simon by the tie, “if you tell anyone about this,” he growled, “anyone at all, me and Stu here will come and beat you to a fucking pulp. Understood?”

A tear slid down his now swollen, bruising cheek as he nodded. “Good,” Jocko took a step away from him before clenching his fist one more time and throwing a punch into Simon’s stomach. He doubled over in pain, his arms wrapped around his middle as more tears spilled onto his face. Jocko nodded at me, seeming satisfied enough before he grabbed my wrist and began dragging me away from the scene before we were caught.

I hope that kid’s okay. I know I’m such a fucking asshole. For fuck sakes…
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried for days to write a chapter from Gustav's point of view to no avail D:
but I felt bad for not updating

and asjfksjfh idk this is awful I'm sorry. I also don't think that you were supposed to find out what was happening to Si just yet, but I couldn't write anything else...

so forgive meee D;

title - Asking Alexandria because they're fucking fantastic and Ben Bruce is a Synyster Gates wannabe fucking beautiful.