Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

A Little Bit Of Truth

Ugh. What am I going to do this weekend now with Gustav gone? I'm going to miss him so much. I know he said he would make it up to me, and It isn't his fault It didn't seem like he knew he was going to Wales for the weekend.

This is going to be a long weekend without him. He said he was going to call every night he was away though that was good, I'd miss him too much if I went an entire weekend without even hearing his voice.
Wow I sound like a very clingy boyfriend.

'Frase?' I heard a familiar voice calling me, pulling me away from my thoughts.
I looked up to see Ben with the most obvious sex hair ever standing at my bedroom door smiling at me. Why does he have sex hair? Oh they didn't . Just the image I need thanks brain.
'Hey, um come in?'
He walked in and sat down on the bed, next to where I was lying.

'Do you want to go out tonight? Just me, you, John and Simon? There's going to be alcohol?' He asked me looking quite uncomfortable with the question.
Well! It looks like I am doing something tonight then, I know it won't be the same without Gustav there but it will still be fun right?

'Yeah sure that sounds fun, what's up Ben?' I frowned.
Why was he upset or confused? I don't know.
'Ah don't worry you'll find out tonight.' He winked.
With that he walked off out my room.
What even?

~Time Lapse~
Maybe this a little more fun then I expected. The four of us just out drinking together John getting the drinks of course because he is the oldest.
'Let's go dance!' I giggled, grabbing Bens hand and dragging him off to dance with me.

Maybe I am a little drunk, don't judge me. I am supplied with alcohol I drink it simple as!
'Fra- fraser? Can I tell you something?' Ben stuttered. He's even more out of it then me jesus christ. Oh lucky John. as we started to do some sort of ridiculous dance I can only describe as Dad dancing.

I nod, at him telling him to say whatever he needs to say.
'Simon. Likess youuu' his words slurring so I could almost not make sense of them. He stumbled off somewhere probably to go fuck my brother I don't really care.

Simon likes me? Shouldn't I do something about that then? He's been miserable, no wonder it all makes sense now! Aren't I forgetting something? It seems like I am but I can't remember what. Oh well that can wait. Time to find Simon and probably make him happier then he has been in weeks. I scanned the busy club looking for the small, chubby boy when I finally found him talking to John.
Where's Ben gone then? Oh well I don't care.

I eagerly walked over to Simon, tonight is all about hopefully getting into Simon's pants...
As soon as I got over to the table John stood up and left leaving just me and him. I sat down on his lap, as soon as I did I felt him tense up under me.

I turned around so I was facing him.
'Umm, Fraser what are you-'
Cutting him off I pressed my lips to his completely forgetting about everything but the boy who I'm kissing right now. I slid my tongue into his mouth, he moaned at the contact. He slid his hands up to tangle them in my hair sliding his tongue into my mouth. The kiss got hotter, and harder then before. Simon pulled away from the kiss, only to attach them to my neck I let out a low moan as he nipped, sucked and bit the skin in all the right places making me let out a low moan.

Just then I felt something vibrate in my pocket to realise it was my phone, I took it out to see Gustav calling. Why is he calling? He's in Wales? Maybe he's calling us all? I tried to stop Simon fm working anymore on my neck with Gustav on the phone.
'Hello Fraser babe you there?'
Why did he just call me babe? Maybe he's drunk too?
'Hi, Gustav' I slurred my voice shaky from the fact Simon's lips were still on my neck.
'Your drunk aren't you?' He asked me, a slight laugh to his voice.
I opened my mouth to answer but only let out a low moan as Simon found my soft spot.

'What's happening there are you wanking or something?' He laughed, a slight edge to his voice.
A let out another moan followed by Simons name as he bit down a bit harder on the soft spot.
'Mm, got to go um do stuff with Si bye' I rushed down the phone to Gustav, with that I pressed the red button and ended the call.
Why did he sound so upset at the end? Jesus. Oh well.
I got off of Si grabbed his hand and led him out of the club.
Well tonights going to be very fun indeed.

~The next morning~
Woah? Okay what happened last night? Who's bed am I in? Who's next to me? Ugh. Fuck those questions I need a paracetamol now. My head oh my god, it feels like its about to explode I must of drunk a lot last night.

At least I didn't do anything stupid last night right? I hope not... Why are you naked then Fraser.. Oh jesus, I slept with Gustav didn't I? Oh well, it was gonna happen one day. But that doesn't look like Gustav... And isn't Gustav in Cardiff with his cousin? Then who's this? Looks like I'm about to find out, they whoever they are oh god I hope its not some girl. That would be the worst. I've cheated on Gustav! Shit. He can't know about this.

'Morning Frase' someone mumbled from next to me.
I turn my head a abit to see Simon there cuddled into my side.
Oh my god. I've cheated with Simon havent I? You don't know that. HA. Yes you do its pretty obvious.
Oh my god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Its me! After lots of ditracting myself today by talking about the likeness of a troll doll to Nicki Minaj with Louise, I've finally got this shit chapter up! I'm sorry! Bet/hope no one saw that coming! Unless you've read some of mine and Louises old conversations then booo you! Anyway I'm tired now so night nigts everyone, thank you to all the comments and subscribers and recommendations and everything your all awesome. :D bye bye!