Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Pretty Handsome Awkward

[Gustav’s POV]

The queue was moving painfully slowly, it was doing my fucking head in. I just wanted to get inside the bar and have a good time! Maybe I could get some drink too, if the bartender believed I was 18 and didn’t ask me for ID… I could really use some alcohol right now.

Mine and Fraser’s conversation that seemed to have died out, sparked up again as his hand brushed against mine. My head shot up as skin touched skin, I could feel butterflies erupting in my stomach; but I put those down as concert nerves… Godammit Gus, you can’t be falling for this guy already – you just met him!

“Sorry,” Fraser mumbled as his cheeks flushed a bright pink colour, his eyes fell to the ground almost instantly and he began to nibble on his bottom lip; and good god it was absolutely adorable.

“Aw! You’re blushing, cute!” I grinned, deciding it’d be funny if I took it a step further. The queue moved forward again and we were the first there, I handed the security guard my ticket as Fraser did the same and once we’d passed them, I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the crowd that was forming in front of the stage. His blush deepened as I tangled my fingers in his, causing a laugh to escape through my lips. He was really, really cute.

I could hear Ben, John and Si talking behind us, none of them had noticed Fraser and I in front, hands joined, Fraser blushing like crazy. I let out another laugh, but this time it seemed a little more awkward and forced – which I guess it was, “so how are you, Fraser?” I smiled, letting go of his hand.

He hesitated before replying, wiping the hand I’d just been holding on his jeans, “I’m o-okay,” he stuttered, looking up at me. The blush was still spread across his cheeks. “I could really do with a drink though, how about you?”

“Same!” I agreed and turned around to John, “mind our spots, we’re going for a drink,”

I took hold of Fraser’s wrist this time rather than his hand, and dragged him out of the crowd without waiting for a response from John. There was a small bar at the very back where a single woman stood; she couldn’t have been older than about thirty, with long brown hair and pretty green eyes.

I ordered a drink for me and the same for Fraser, smiling at the bartender and hoping she didn’t question my age.

“I don’t have any money…” Fraser bit his lip again, not looking up at me.

“That’s okay, I’ll pay,” my smile widened as the woman brought over our drinks. Thank good holy shit fuck. How embarrassing would that have been? Ordering alcohol only to be asked for your ID then told to fuck off, Fraser would’ve probably thought I was a right eejit if that had happened. I paid for the drinks before walking back over to our friends, Fraser in tow.

-

The gig had been absolutely mental; it was so much fun! Even though Deaf Havana were our friends so I wasn’t really allowed to not like them, I loved them! They had such good songs and before long I found myself jumping around and singing along with Si. I should really stop calling him Si, I’m the only one who still seems to call him that…oh well, I liked it! It was far less effort than calling him Simon. Two syllables, see? Si-mon. Si is just one! I need to save my voice for when I’m screaming and moaning in bed.

Oh god.
Gustav.
Did you really just think that? That’s so gross.
Oh well at least I didn’t say I’d be screaming Fraser’s name.
Oh I just did.
Gustav shut up.

Anyway, back to the point. Si and I had been going mad in the crowd, Ben and John had disappeared off to the back where the bar was, probably getting drunk and making out somewhere. Fraser seemed like he was enjoying himself too, looking ever so tipsy as he stuck to my side, trying not to fall over – obviously he couldn’t hold his drink very well. Aw, bless!
We met up with Ben and John again after the gig, they didn’t seem that drunk, nor was there any evidence of a make-out-session; damn, I needed proof that they were dating – the little assholes kept denying that they were actually fucking each other’s brains out.
Gus you really need to stop thinking. Shut up.

“We should all go back to mine!” John giggled as he slung an arm around my shoulder. I looked at Fraser, raising an eyebrow slightly as I watched him glare daggers at his brother. What, did he not want us going back to his house or something? Or maybe he was jealous his brother was so close to this hot piece of ass! Ha, yeah right, I’m an ugly fuck, remember?

“I like that idea!” Ben grinned as he tore John away from me. Fraser’s expression softened slightly.

“Yeah, I mean our parents are out on some business trip until tomorrow night,” John said, “we could break out the booze too!”

Ben nodded excitedly and tangled their fingers together, “come on then!” he grinned and began pulling John down the crowded street towards John and Fraser’s house.

Simon followed closely behind them, leaving just Fraser and I standing there. I smiled down at him; god I seemed to be very smiley today didn’t I?! Mental.

“What do you think?” I asked, wondering if he was okay with us barging into his house like we were going to, I mean we’d just met him!

“I-I like it,” he stuttered, “you seem a-awesome. Just don’t let me d-drink too much,”
His stutter was fucking adorable. Ugh. I can’t even. Oh my god. Fraser stop. Look what you’re doing to me, dammit. Oh wait, you can’t, oh yeah.

He grinned up at me before setting off after my friends, towards his house where things were definitely going to get a little interesting. I wonder what he’s like drunk…maybe he’s an emotional drunk, or a funny drunk, or a horny drunk, or a clingy drunk…
I hoped it was horny clingy drunk, I also hoped I would be the one he’d be clinging to…
♠ ♠ ♠
So yup, partaaaay~~~
Gus stop thinking such perverted thoughts >:|

Haha I hope you like this! XD