Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Weight Of The World

As I walked out of my first lesson of the day, I am confronted with an angry looking John and a nervous look Ben walking towards me.
'FRASER WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!' He yelled.
Oh god what have I done now? Probably going to get blamed for Global Warming next.

I know I've done wrong, what with cheating on Gustav and all. I should probably go and find him. I don't know would he even want to see me? He obviously liked me a lot.
'Yes?' I asked John, when he had finally got to me, wow he looked angry and Ben just looked nervous. Almost red tomato angry. Imagine John as a tomato. Hehe. Fraser now is not the time.

'You. We can't find Gustav. You dick. Its up to you to sort this out now. He could of gone anywhere. He's not in the school.'

Shit. Where would he of gone?

'Where could he of gone?' I whispered.

'I don't fucking know, we will look at his house and let you know.'

I nodded in response.

Shouldn't I go with them? HA. What would you do though? Apologise to Gustav for cheating? Its going to take a lot more then an apology. He probably thinks I don't love him. Oh shit yeah I need to find him.

'See you in a bit. Your going to make this up to him I swear to god.' He hissed.
With that he stomped off and Ben followed.

Oh god, I hope he's okay. Why am I such a douchebag?

John's P.O.V

I am fuming, he hurt Gustav. Of all people. Does he not know how fragile that boy is? Now he's gone and messed him up.

For Fraser's sake I hope Gustav is at his house. I just hope he hasn't done anything stupid. Otherwise ill kill Fraser. I know Fraser is upset about the whole thing, but him being drunk doesn't give him the right to cheat on Gustav. One of my bestfriends.

Bless Ben though he felt incredibly guilty! Its not his fault, he told Fraser about Simon liking him. Which I'm okay with, but Ben didn't say to Fraser go have sex with Simon. Oh this is a big mess isn't it?

We exited the school not caring if anyone said anything. Gustav is the priority.

I got out my phone and scrolled down to Gustavs name. I pressed the call button, soon the ringing of the phone was in my ear. After about the 5th ring someone picked it up.

'Gustav? Where are you please?'

All I heard in response was sobs coming from the other end of the phone.

'Gustav?'

On the other end of the phone, I heard a clatter and the line went dead.
Oh shit.

I sped up my pace, trying to get to Gustav's as quickly as possible. Ben got the idea and quickened his pace to match mine.

About 5 minutes later we were standing outside Gustav's house. Now this difficult part how do we get in? I knocked on the door lightly, but no one answered. Shit. That means no ones in.. Where's Gustav?! But there's a light on in one of the rooms? Was that by accident or? Who even uses a light during the day? Fuck logic. But Gustav might be in that room.

Looks like I'm climbing up into Gustavs room. Great. The things I do for my friends.

After I manage to find a safe stop to climb up onto which took some time mainly due to the fact Ben was fussing over me bless him. I lift myself up so I'm facing what I'm assuming is his window. If not now that's awkward. And its open. FUCK YEAH.

Now I was nearer though, I could hear sobs coming from inside the room. Yeah that's definitely Gustav. Oh god what has my brother down to you?

I went in through the window, and now noticed a blonde mop of hair, and a trembling body curled up on the floor in a ball. There was a shattered mirror and blood stains on the floor too.
I'm going to fucking kill Fraser.

I walked up to trembling ball and wrapped my arms around him kissing his forehead lightly.

'I'm so sorry my brother did this to you, what happened Gustav?'

'I-i tried to ma-ke my-se-lf look be-tter for Fraser. Maybe he wi-ll li-ke me if I'm different.' He told me in between sobs.

Fraser is dead. Gustav thinks he needs to make himself look better for my brother so he will like him. No fucking way.

I then noticed the dried blood on his knuckles and hand. What did he do?
Then it clicked. He punched his mirror. But why?

'Gustav, why did you punch your mirror sweetie?'

'Ugly. Not good enough for him. That's why he cheated because I'm not good enough and cute enough for him isn't it?' He asked me bitterly.

Oh Gustav, what has happened to you?

Fraser needs to sort this out and fast, its quite clear that Gustav hates himself and believes he's not good enough for my brother.

Just then, the silence was broken with the sound of Green Day coming from my phone. I got it out of my pocket to see Fraser was ringing. Speak of the devil.

'Get down to Gustavs now and sort out this fucking mess you've created.'
I hissed and hung up on Fraser, to comfort Gustav again.

'Don't make me speak to Fraser please, I don't want him to break up with me' He sobbed.

Fraser hurry the fuck up and explain yourself to your boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
its an update?