Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

To Live And Let Go

I miss Gustav so bad. Why am I such a prick? If you want to see him so bad why don’t you talk to him? That would be the smart thing to do you idiot. Plus you could find out whether you get to keep your boyfriend or not.

Jesus that sounds like you own Gustav. Ugh. Shut up Fraser. I would be gutted if he ended it, I don’t think Gustav would take it too well either. I mean he obviously thinks I am better off without him. I’m really not.

Oh. Plus the fact John would fucking kill me for messing up his bestfriend as bad as I have.
Disrupting me from my thoughts about my fucked up relationship was the strong smell of weed coming from behind the building that is the science block.

Who the hell smokes weed during the day when anybody can catch you?
Should I go look? What if its like Jocko and Stu or something and they beat me up? Or make me get high with them?

Oh god no. I hate drugs I don’t care if it is just weed I still hate it.
For godsake Fraser just go see who it is. If it is Jocko and Stu go hide. If not just walk off, like you saw nothing and it’s got nothing to do with you. FRASER IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOU’RE JUST NOSY.

As I finally edge closer to the back of the science block I see a blonde mop of hair. No no no it cant be. Calm down Fraser. There’s a big chance it might not be him. There’s more than one person in this school with blonde hair.

As I moved even closer, I heard a laugh. One I knew well by now. Gustav’s laugh. I quickened my pace to get there faster once I realized who was in fact over there.

It can’t just be Gustav over there can it? I don’t think he’d get high by himself. I didn't even know he did drugs.

Great Fraser you have got yourself an drug addict of a boyfriend. Nice one. Stop making assumptions. He could just be over there?

As I got even closer I could see Oli, Sam, Matt or Nicholls as everyone called him and a very giggly Gustav. All of which I’m assuming was a joint in their hands. So Gustav is definitely high. Great.
Looks like I’m going to have to be a good boyfriend, and go talk to him and possibly get him out of there? You at least owe him that.

He probably wouldn't even be high right now if you could control yourself and not sleep with someone else’s boyfriend.

Sigh. Time to stop my high boyfriend from doing stupid things like sleeping with other people. Oh no that was you.

Fraser you are a massive cock.

Lets just hope this will get me on Gustavs good side.

As I finally got over there so I was just in view of them, I noticed that Sam had an arm around Gustav’s waist, what looked quite securely pulling Gustav close to him.

The laughter coming from Gustav earlier had now gone and instead a scared look replaced that. I’m guessing It had something to do with Sam. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

I went even nearer so I was in full view of the four boys. I saw Oli’s eyes widen as he saw me standing there.

‘What the fuck are you doing here?’ He growled making his way towards me.

Oh shit. Course he would know what happened. I mean he is going out with Max’s bestfriend you dumb shit.

‘Who’s this Oli ?’ Sam sneered.

All this time Gustav was just staring at me. Not doing anything just looking at me looking me directly in the eyes so his piercing blue eyes met with my brown ones.

‘That is Fraser. Gustav’s boyfriend’ Oli spat giving me a look full of hate.

‘He’s the one who cheated on you?’ Sam turned looking to Gustav.

He nodded, still not breaking eye contact with me.

Sam moved his hand from Gustavs waist completely letting him go and instead making his way towards me. Oh shit well this could go bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG LOUISE. I HOPE ITS GOOD.