Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Raise Hell

As Gustav attached his lips to mine, I smiled into the kiss. I have missed this, being with Gustav. I know it’s only been a couple of days but those days have been hell. Ugh, this sounds all so gay and clingy. It’s nice being with him again, knowing that he doesn’t hate me now is a massive relief. I honestly thought I was going to lose him over something stupid I did when I was drunk.

Even if getting my boyfriend back did mean getting my face smashed up in the process. Even I don’t know why Sam did that, probably something to do with me cheating on Gustav.. The thing is if Sam didn’t do that god knows whether Gustav would of forgiven me. So really I have to thank Sam for smashing up my face… Even though he did have his arm around my boyfriends waist. Oh shut up Fraser you have Gustav back now.

‘I’ve missed you’ Gustav whispered pulling away from the kiss, instead wrapping one arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

‘Me too’ I replied planting a small kiss on Gustav’s forehead.

‘I think maybe we should go find Ben and John you know so your brother doesn’t hate you anymore, then we can finish this somewhere else that isn’t a gross school bathroom?’ Gustav winked at me.
Oh my god what, like that didn’t go straight to my dick or anything nope. Jesus Christ how the hell can I go from being all cute to horny in less than five minutes I do not know.

‘That’s a good idea I think’

Gustav removed his hand from my waist but instead slipped his hand into mine so we were holding hands. Yeah I had definitely missed this.

Gustav unlocked the door with his other hand and pulled me out of the bathroom. Now to find Ben and John, I just hope they aren't making out somewhere. Actually maybe if they are John’s boner will distract him from my face. Okay so that was an incredibly gross thought EW.

As we were wondering through the school looking for any signs of my brother, to tell him about the fact that me and Gustav are back together even though we really never broke up. WAIT NO. WE NEVER DID BREAK UP. We just weren't exactly talking to each other? I don’t know but it’s over now.
I felt someone tap on my shoulder behind me, both me and Gustav turned around to see who it was.

It was of course John and Ben. Great.

‘You didn't tell me you two, were together again?.. John grinned as he took in us holding hands but then his eyes stopped on my face. Ben's eyes widened in shock when he realized what John was looking at.

‘WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE FRASER?!’ John yelled loud enough for a few people to look round and stare at us. Great just what I need.

‘John calm down please, it was just a little misunderstanding’ Gustav said calmly.

‘Did you do this?’ he snarled at Gustav.

Oh shit. NO NO. JOHN YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG IDEA.

‘No! No! I would never harm Fraser’

‘Who was it then?’ he spat.

‘John, honestly just leave it. Its fine it helped me get Gustav back and I really don’t mind it will go in a couple of weeks.’ I told him

‘I don’t care. Who did this to you?!’ he demanded.

Okay so he is very angry fuck. I didn’t know he was going to be like this or I would of hid from him for a couple of weeks. Yeah because that would of worked. SHUT UP.

‘Um, Sam. Sam Carter’ Gustav whispered squeezing my hand tightly.

‘Sam Carter? That kid with the long blonde hair? What a fucking dick. Let me go sort him out’ he seethed.

I looked at Ben hoping for some sort of help. Knowing exactly what ‘sort him out’ meant.
‘Um, John I don’t think that’s the best idea, as theres three of them and only one of you. Plus one of our bestfriends is dating Sam’s bestfriends, boyfriends bestfriend.’ Ben said.
Oh thank fuck for Ben Jolliffe everyone.

‘Fine. But if he does it again I’m going to fucking kill him okay?’
I nodded, scared to say to no. HA. I’m scared of my brother, well he is pretty scary even if he does look like a tomato when hes angry.

‘Come on John lets get to class yeah?’ Ben asked.

Grabbing Johns hand and dragging him away. As he pulled John away I gave Ben a thankful look and this is why I am thankful for being friends with my brothers boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
A BIG THANKS TO LOUISE FOR HER MOTIVATING FACEBOOK MESSAGES, WITHOUT HER I WOULD STILL BE LOOKING THROUGH TUMBLR SO THANK YOU LOUISE AND IM SORRY