Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Bleed Till Sunrise

I slipped my arm around Gustav’s waist pulling him closer to me, as we lay on my bed cuddling. Gustav had his head rested on my chest, his hand tangled in my other hand that wasn’t around his waist. I loved this, I miss it so much just being this close to him.

Then there was a knock at the door. Seriously? Cant you just leave us be okay, its not like were having sex or anything. Actually I would probably be more pissed off if we were having sex, as we haven’t done that yet.

‘Frase? You gonna get that?’ Gustav asked, as the knocking continued.

I sighed. ‘I guess I have to don’t I?’

‘Yep, so go answer it.’ He said, lifting his head off of my chest so I could move properly.

I finally got off the bed and moved across the room to the door. Ugh, who is it though? I don’t think it will be my mum she would of just barged in. It wouldn’t be my brother because well he would be insulting me through the door by now. I know Fraser why don’t you answer it instead of wondering who it is then you will find out.

I pulled the door open to see Ben standing there with a smile on his face.

‘Oh. It’s you. What are you doing here?’

‘Lovely. I do go out with your brother you know, just because you were too busy getting it on with my bestfriend to answer the door’

Gustav came up next to me and linked his hand in mine. I swear to god everything he does is just adorable.

‘What do you want Ben?’

‘Basically you John and I, are going to help Si and Max get back together. Gustav can help too if he wants but you have to’ he smiled sweetly at me.

Dammit. I guess I have too. I mean its my fault Si and Max aren’t together. I haven’t even seen Max, oh god. If he’s anywhere near as bad as Gustav was it must be bad. Plus they weren’t together very long and Max must of known Si liked me. I hope Gustav decides to help though because then he gets to hear the whole story.

‘Fair enough, I should as its my fault.’

‘Me too, Si is a friend and we all know he cant fix this by himself’ Gustav chipped in.

Bless him. Even after what we did together he still wants to help him. Now that’s something. He is so fucking cute. Tomorrow should be interesting though and incredibly awkward for me.
Well Fraser this is what happens when you can’t control your dick so really it’s your own fault.

-
As all four of us searched the playground for any sign of Simon. Gustav squeezing my hand every so often to try and reassure me everything will be fine. Bless him.

When my eye caught a Simon shaped lump sitting near a tree all alone. That’s what broke my heart. Simon all by himself, he actually doesn’t have anyone and it must be hard at the moment too because of him and Max.

‘I’ll go talk to him. He probably thinks I hate him because of what happened between you two. Then we can go and find Max and sort this all out.’ Gustav squeezed my hand and smiled.

‘Thank you.’ I whispered to him pressing a small kiss to his cheek.

‘That’s alright, anything for you’ he smiled, before disconnecting our linked hands and making his way over to the tree Simon was under.

Me, John and Ben just stood there in complete silence watching Gustav talk to Simon. We weren’t close enough to hear what he was saying to Si, or even lip read what Gustav was saying as he had his back to us. We just watched.

Five minutes later, and finally something happened. Gustav helped Simon up from under the tree, now making his way towards us next to Gustav. Him and Gustav got even closer to us, Gustav had a massive smile on his face. As he got up to us, he pulled me into a massive hug.
‘I’m so sorry.’ He sobbed, tears coming down his cheeks and onto my school shirt.
Shit he must be really upset over this whole thing. Nah shit Fraser. Wasn’t you when your boyfriend wouldn’t talk to you?

‘Shh. It’s okay. It was my fault too yeah? Now we’re going to help you get your boyfriend back’ I smiled.

‘Thank you’
‘It’s okay. Do you have any idea where Max or Josh would be though?’

Simon shook his head, him finally stopping crying.
Well this is the next task isn’t it then? Finding Max and getting through a very overprotective bestfriend. Can you blame him though?
The answer to that my friends is no.
♠ ♠ ♠
I CANT EVEN. THIS IS SO SHIT. IM SO SORRY LOUISE. Thank you though :') Title has nothing to do with anything apart from the fact Fearless Vampire Killers are fucking awesome. Louise chapter was awesome as per usual and cute and fluffy :') like a hamster