Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Just Crash Fall Down

Ugh. I hate school so much. The people, the lessons everything about it. Yet I'm on the way to that hell hole now. Okay maybe it wouldn't be as bad if I went to the same school as gustav. Then I could see him every single day and possibly go out with him. Shut up fraser. You don't even know if he's gay. Bet he is though. He has to be.
'Hey, fraser isn't that gustav there?' John asked.
My head snapped up immediately to where john was pointing, gustav was sitting on the floor outside his school with his head down.
I started to walk over to him, ignoring johns protests.
As I got to him I could see tears spilling down his beautiful face. Whose hurt him?! I crouched down to him so I could see him properly.
'Gustav what happened?'
He shook his head.
'Gustav, I need to go now but meet me at my house in half an hour, you can tell me what happened then if you want?' I asked.
he nodded.
I pulled his into a bone crushing hug, before walking away from him and to school.
-Time lapse-
Thank god that went well. If I hadn't got out of there then I would miss gustav. As I moved closer to my house to see gustav standing by the front door. I rushed up to him to see his eyes were puffy from crying.
He gave me a little smile before slipping his hand into mine and squeezing it.
I got out my keys and opened the front door with the free hand.
We both rushed upstairs to my bedroom straight away. I opened the door, and gustav pushed me into it. I smirked at him and sat down on my bed while him sitting next to me.
'Fraser I'm sorry for earlier. Its just something happened that had made me really upset. I couldn't talk to anyone. I'm really sorry, and I'd rather not talk about it thank you' he told me not looking me in the eye.
'Gustav look at me. Don't worry, I understand its fine. Tell me when and if your ready I will always be here if you need to talk' I smiled.
'Thank you, the same goes for you to'
He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug.
I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling his school shirt up abit to reveal bruises. All different colours around his hips .
'Gustav. What happened?'
'Nothing'
'It did. The bruises. I understand if you don't want to tell me.'
His eyes began to water, tears threatening to spill over.
It made my heartbreak seeing gustav like this, this boy I like him so much. I haven't known him for ages but now I do know him I don't want anything to happen to him.
'I'm being bullied.' He told me weakly.
Those fucking dickheads. Who the fuck would do that to him?
'What dickheads are doing this and why?'
'Jocko and stu from my year. Because I'm gay, they found out because I was once kissing a guy and they saw. So ever since they have decided to beat me up for it.'
Even I knew who those dickheads were. But their bullying gustav for something he can't help?
'Were going to sort this out okay? This won't go on for any longer I'm not having you hurt.'
He nodded.
'Thank you fraser. You're the first person I have told about this. So thank you' he smiled.
He moved closer to me again as if to hug me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me so close our noses are touching. Then he moved towards me. He isn't. Oh my god. He pressed his lips against mine gently, I kissed him back, enjoying every single moment of it. What was he doing though? Kissing me? Why?!
He pulled back after a minute or so probably for air.
I backed away from gustav. Why did he do that? I enjoyed it but that was so random.
'Gustav? Why did you do that?'
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! im so sorry this took so long to update! i was wasnt near my laptop and my crapberry wouldnt allow me to update from my phone! also im sorry for the shitness and longness of this chapter! i havent been myself lately (see twitter if you want to know more details) anyway! Thank you to everyone for commenting, subscribing, recommending whatever! it means alot! now over to youuu louise!