Status: Updating as soon as possibleee!

Under a Paper Moon

Feeling This

I looked up from my hands to see gustav looking at me. Oh my god he is beautiful. Why does he like me? He's everything I'm not. I'm just going to assume he's blind or got mixed up with john or something yep. But john wouldn't like him because he's obviously screwing ben.. I mean he has to be doesn't he? There always off somewhere together.
'Um fraser' I got disrupted from my thoughts by gustavs voice.
'Yeah?' I asked giving him a small smile.
'Well um I was thinking I know we haven't know each other for all that long but if you want to like I would love it if you did, like if you did though can we not tell anyone because no one knows I'm gay sorry um yeah but if you don't that's totally cool I understand that but can we still be friends if you don't say yes? Because I totally don't want this to mess up us being friends or anything.'
'Gustav its okay just say it?' I said a grin forming on my face.
Oh my god he's going to ask me to be his boyfriend isn't he?
'Um would you be my boyfriend fraser? Please say yes. Actually no forget it bye'. He got up from his chair and started to move towards the exit of the cafe. I got up too trying to stop him from leaving.
'Gustav get here now, you beautiful idiot. Of course I will'.
He slowly shuffled back over to our table and sat down. I got up and moved over to his side of the table. He grinned as I came closer and patted his lap. I sat down onto his lap, he turned me around so I was facing him and started to move his closer to me, sliding his hands onto my waist pulling me even closer to him then I already am so our noses were now touching. He pressed his lips to mine in a soft gentle kiss, I kissed him back gently moving my hands to tangle into his hair. The kiss wasn't lustful and full of want. It was full of passion and it felt nothing like any kiss I've had before. The butterflies started in my stomach again. We finally pulled away, gustav pulled away first for air turning me the other way round. I tilted my head back and pouted at him to show that I wasn't happy with him pulling away from the kiss. He pressed his lips to my ear.
'Thank you fraser' he whispered.
why was he thanking me? I should be thanking him.
'What for? I'm the one whose lucky'
He started to play with my hair and I rested my head onto his shoulder.
'Sh, you know that's not true, I'm so lucky you went for me as cliché as it sounds I really do like you I have no idea why you like me but I'm really glad you do'
I felt a blush fill my cheeks as he said this.
I giggled. How did I manage to get someone this cute and perfect?
'You're so cute when you blush.'
He started making soothing little circles on the palm of my hand with one hand while the other was wrapped securely around my waist. Can I just stay like this forever?
'Um fra-ser?'
'Yeah?'
'Um I don't know whether you heard this before when I was trying to ask you but can we please not tell anyone about us? Not even your brother or anything? I'm not ready to come out to anyone I only told you because I trusted you. I don't think you remember that though.'
I pressed my lips to his in a small kiss. That boy is the cutest thing ever. He started to kiss me back. He gently nibbled my lip while kissing me. I let out a little whine as he pulled away that was far too soon for my liking. He needs to stop doing that.
'Shh its fine. I understand. We don't have to tell anyone until your ready' I smiled.
'Thank you' he smiled turning to give me a kiss on my cheek. The skin that he kissed felt all tingly afterwards. I'm falling too fast for him I already like him so much and we haven't known each other for a week the thing is I don't care, because he's mine and I hope it stays that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! im sorry its been like 3 days since someone updated.. its my fault entirely! it was my turn to and i got upset AGAIN so i didnt write because i knew it would be sad and horrible otherwise! so i hope this is worth it! probably not but i tried to make up for the lateness and shitness of this chapter by attempted cuteness so? anyway thank you to everyone who has commented and everything it means alot to us :) please keep on commenting and stuff thank you :)
on another note is anyone else going to gay pride london next weekend? nope didnt think so, if you are and see my face around come say hi! i like talking to the people who read my shit so :)