Status: Just starting up(:

Too Far Gone

Upcoming play dates.

It’s been nearly two weeks since Brian has come home from the hospital. Khloe and I got released a week before him, just to come home to an empty house besides the family and friends that came to join us. But nothing was the same until Brian came home. The doctors wouldn’t release Brian until he could keep his balance and start to walk again. It took him no time until he was walking slowly, but surely.

Val has made it a point to come over every day and make sure that I can handle dealing with Khloe and caring for Brian. She’s been nothing but supportive. And the guys have also been very supportive. They come over every day to make sure that everything is running smoothly and to spend time with their niece.

I walked my way into the living room, and plopped down next to Brian with Khloe’s bottle in my hand. I shook the warm bottle to make sure all of the powder was evenly distribute throughout and then handed it to Brian.

Looking at the two of them together, you could really tell how much they looked alike. Khloe had the dark brown hair, and those dark brown eyes. She even seemed to have the same smirk as Brian. And where I came into play in her genes? Who knows. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Brian sat there and continued feeding Khloe even after Val and Matt came in the front door of our home. I smiled in their direction as they came and took places on the love seat.

“We have something we want to tell you guys.” Val said softly as she squeezed Matt’s hand in reassurance.

Brian and I quickly exchanged glances and then turned our attention to Matt and Val. I’m sure we had questioning looks all over our faces.

“Well,” Matt started, “Val’s pregnant.” He finished before the smiles spread across both of their faces.

I quickly let out a slight screech and then ran over to hug Val. “Oh my god! We can have play dates! This is too good!” I said in an excited tone.

Matt and Brian exchanged congratulations before Matt took Khloe from Brian and started playing with her slightly.

This huge dysfunctional family seemed to come together. For now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, I know I suck because this boring chapter took so long to get out, but I had to do something to make every idea roaming around in my brain come together.

But, on a side note, there was nearly 100 readers on the last chapter and I only got 3 comments. I would really love it if you guys would stop being silent readers and tell me what you would like to see in the future. So, please more comments!

Thank youu too ;
shortygirl
AmyLynn_18
A7x-PapaRoachLvr


Anyway, I would like to share some stuff with you guys, so if you don't wanna read it, feel free to skip. I just spend $300 on concert tickets for next month..all for my anniversary. I'm going to be attending Warped Tour and Rockstar Mayhem Fest..all within a week of each other. Heaven help my sunburnt body! Hopefully I don't get fired by then.

Final thought; FUCK MY BOSS. he's a douchebag, power tripping asshole.

-foREVer.