Status: Just starting up(:

Too Far Gone

Not coming home.

Sooner than any of us imagined, the guys were heading back into the studio to start working on their next album. I mean, the fans weren’t going to wait forever, no matter what was going on in the guys’ personal life. As a wife and a fan of the band, I understood this more than I think Brian realized. But I just hoped that he remembered that he was now a daddy, so he didn’t have the same privileges as the other guys.

The doorbell rang and echoed throughout my almost vacant house. Khloe was sitting in here bouncy chair in front of the TV. I honestly could believe that my little girl was six months old already. She was looking more and more like Brian every day. The only thing she got from me was her light brown hair color. She even smiled like Brian. It was too precious.

I grabbed Khloe out of the bouncy seat, and placed her on my right hip as we made our way to the front door of the elegant home. I pulled the door open to see my in-laws greeting me with warm smiles spread across their faces.

“Oh, hey guys! I wasn’t expecting you. Come in.” I said as I stepped to the side to allow Brian and Suzy in the door. Khloe immediately started making goo-goo sounds at her grandparents, as if she was begging them to take her away from me for the mean time. Of course, as any loving grandpa, Khloe had Brian wrapped around her finger, and he obliged, knowing what she wanted.

“How’s my little girl?” Brian said as he kissed her chubby cheeks and glancing over at me, with the brightest smile.

“She’s great, getting big. Now, don’t act like you guys never see her!” I said playfully as I lead the pair and my daughter into the living room area of the home.

The truth is Brian’s family sees Khloe more than mine do. Ever since my mother passed, the only person in my family that tries to keep in contact with me is my sister. My brother moved out to Ohio, to work on getting custody of his children and bring them out here, since that is what my mother would have wanted. And my father has been drinking himself to death. He doesn’t seem to want any of us around him, it’s like he just wants to kill himself so he can be with his wife again. But, who am I to judge? I would do the same.

“That’s great to hear, hunny. Where’s my crazy son?” Suzy said as she took a seat next to her husband on the sofa. I sat down in the recliner on the other side of the room.

“He’s in the studio, he should be home soon. He said he would be here around 8 or so.” I replied glancing over at the clock that hung from the wall. The clock read ‘7:45’.

It was really strange that I haven’t heard from Brian all day, that’s so unlike him. Usually he is rushing home to see Khloe and I. But, he had promised before he left for the studio that he would be here before 8, since his parents were taking Khloe for the night and it was our anniversary. Well, it wasn’t our wedding anniversary, but our anniversary of when we first started dating. I’ve spent all day planning ways to make this day as special as possible. I have a great dinner planned.

“Well, I wouldn’t want us to intrude on your anniversary so we’re going to get going with little Miss Khloe here. We love you dear; call us if you need anything.” Suzy said as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

“Thank you guys so much for watching Khloe, and I will. I love you guys!” I said as I gave Brian a hug and gave Khloe a kiss on the cheek. She shot me the cutest slobbery smile that I’ve ever see.

“Mommy loves you sweet pea. See you tomorrow!” I said as I grabbed Khloe’s already packed bag and handed it to Suzy and followed them towards the exit of the home.
I said my goodbyes to my in-laws and my daughter before settling down on the couch and grabbing my iPhone.

‘Suzy and Papa Gates just left with Khlo, hope you are going to be home soon. Have a surprise for you.’

I sent the text to Brian and then turned the channel to the television. I started watching ‘My Fair Wedding with David Tutera’ and drifted off into daydream land before long.

When the episode was over I noticed that Brian still had not texted me back or called, and I started to get worried.

‘Baby?’ I sent to him.

I didn’t want to bug him but I was beginning to think that something happened. It wasn’t like Brian to not reply to my text messages.

During the marathon, I somehow managed to drift off into a sleep. But when I woke back up, the clock was all of the confirmation that I needed.

Brian had missed our anniversary, and he wasn't coming home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry this took so long to get out, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't boring you guys to death, so I threw in a little drama. This is more of a filler chapter, but the next is going to be crazy.

Also, I just started writing another story, that I'm not certain when it is going to be posted, probably sooner towards the end of this one.

Also, I made a tumblr(: I know, I'm such a fascist. (; But anyway follow me, you guys will get updates when I'm updating my stories and what not. The link to my tumblr is at the bottom.

A big thank you to everyone who read and subscribed, along with my lovely commenters.
I love you guys.

-foREVer.

Tumblrrrr.