Status: I wrote the last chapter on July 11, 2012

She Has a Stairway to Heaven for Sale.

Perfect

I enjoy my small snow cone. School will be starting next week. I am getting nervous about it, but I shouldn't have too much trouble with. I am starting my last year of high school which seems exciting.

Everyone is going to expect me to make a perfect grade point average, to have a perfect school year, to look perfect every single day, and most importantly to actually be perfect. They have built up this image of me that I somehow am supposed to keep this reputation. I want to have fun and live a little. I want to be a little bit more adventurous. I want to be a little bit more bad. But I can't. I have to be what the others see me as. I have to work hard every day to appear to be some perfect person that everyone wishes they were.

I would love to see them do what I do. Maybe then they would stop holding me up to this so-called perfection that I am not. I only appear to be. And it is all because my parents used to force me to dress a certain way and act a certain way. If it wasn't for them, I could be like the rest of my classmates.

They don't invite me to parties. They don't even speak about parties in front of me. I am not supposed to know what a party is apparently, but I hear about it all the time on their pages online. They post statuses about it all the time. I guess they don't realize I can read what they are talking about. They don't make fun of me, but they do keep things from me. And they seem to pity me almost.

I want to show everyone that I can be bad, and I can be just like them. I want to prove it just once at least, but will they even let me give the chance? Will they even believe it was me who did it?

***
Dear world,

I'm selling my stairway to heaven. Who has the best offer?

Trying to find imperfection,
Grace
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, well. I got the name from listening to Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven. I just liked the idea.