Status: I wrote the last chapter on July 11, 2012

She Has a Stairway to Heaven for Sale.

Taking it slow.

I follow Kyle to his room and smile. "Nice, man," I compliment. It has a few band posters. A mess of clothes in one corner. A bed with black blankets on it.

"Yeah, sure. I thought I was supposed to pick you up," he says. He seems to want to know why the change of plans.

"Well, my mother got called out for a business trip. Instead of making you drive all the way out to my house and drive back here. I decided to just drive here myself. Is that so bad?" I ask him.

"No, it's not, princess." He comes up to me and kisses me. He pushes me down on the bed. We continue to kiss until we pulled about for much needed air. "Wow! Didn't know you could kiss that good!" Kyle goes for my neck as I breath in more and more air.

"Kyle, can we take this part slow?" I ask him. I don't want to sound like a prude, but I really am not ready for this.

"Sure, princess." He pulls away from me. "We don't have to go all the way if you don't want to. I am not going to force you into anything."

"Thank you," I whisper in his ear and kiss him on the cheek. "You're such a gentleman."

"Careful. You are already pushing it with making me wait," he laughs. He straddles me. He gives me an evil smile and begins to tickle my sides.

"Oh, God. Stop. I can't breath." I squirm under him. I try to find an escape route. I try to hold him off for awhile, but he is a stronger than I am. "I'm going to suffocate from the lack of air if you don't stop." I decide to go after him. I grab a hold of his sides and do the same thing that he is doing to him. He falls over on his back. I straddle him and continue to tickle him.

"Unfair, princess," he laughs. I eventually stop. He doesn't make me get off or anything so I stay right where I'm at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, tickle wars.
Don't be silent readers.