Status: I wrote the last chapter on July 11, 2012

She Has a Stairway to Heaven for Sale.

Driving on the Highway To Hell.

I got back home not really excited to see my mom. She has been having a fit seeing me get skinnier. I don't think she knows why though. I honestly am not going to tell her. I just don't want to have to deal with her.

"Where have you been, Grace?" my mother asks when she sees me climbing the stairs to my room.

"I've been out at the library," I lie, holding up papers with notes on it.

"The library? That's odd because Brandon was there, and he didn't see you. He told me so himself." She glares at me with her hand on her hip. "Now, I expect you to stop your lying and stop whatever it is that you are doing when you this house." She turns to leave it at that. She thinks I'm going to do what she wants me to do.

"Hey, mom. Fuck you. I am not going to do shit about stopping what I am doing," I yell at her. I watch her turn around and glare at me. "Okay, fine. I wasn't that the fucking library. I was with a friend. I am tired of being perfect. I am so sick of having to live my life the way you want me to live it. I am so sick of having your failed dreams being shoved down my throat. I am tired of seeing you do the same fucking thing to Kenny. Don't you get tired of being the 'perfect' bitch all the time?"

"I will not have my daughter talk to me with that kind of language," she growls. "You stop that sort of talk and do as I say."

"Here's the thing, I'm not going to stop this 'sort of talk', and I am most definitely not going to do as you say," I bark back at her. I watch her face go from angry to furious. "And if you are so fucking fixed on being perfect, then realize this: No one is perfect. I am tired of being some puppet that you can use at your own free will."

"I can't stand to see my child be so messed up like this," she yells at me. "That is enough of that talk. You are supposed to be perfect. You are not supposed to act like you are."

"Mom, I have a stairway to heaven for sale because I'm driving on the highway to hell," I say marching up to my room ignoring her calls for me to come back down there.

***

Dear world,

I'm speeding on the Highway to Hell.

Not Stopping Soon,
Grace
♠ ♠ ♠
AC/DC sings the song Highway to Hell. Oh, lovely mother is mad.
Comment, Recommend, and Subscribe:)