Status: I wrote the last chapter on July 11, 2012

She Has a Stairway to Heaven for Sale.

Change of Heart

Everyone has been talking about my lifestyle now. They give me these dirty looks that makes me want to laugh. It's like they can go off and go to parties, but when I do it, it's a fucking sin. As winter break gets closer, the rumors get worse. Kathy even came up to me the other day, chewing me out because she doesn't even know me anymore. She thinks I need to leave Kyle alone.

"Kathy, I really don't give a shit about what you think," I tell her. I watch her facial expression twists.

"Grace, you don't deserve a low-life rat like that," she says trying to persuade me to be like I was. "He isn't good enough for you."

"That 'low-life rat' is about the nicest guy to me here. And I know for a fact that once I leave him, you will be all over him," I point out. "I have known you long enough to know how you work. So don't give me that bullshit. I'm not going to listen to it."

She gasps and walks off without saying anything else. Well, I won that fight. Hopefully, I won't have to listen crap anymore.

I realize the only thing about all of this is. I haven't really got to talk to Theo in a long time. I send him a text message saying, 'I'm sorry.' I push the phone back in pocket. I have been thinking about my actions here lately. I have been ever since Kyle and I had sex. I'm no longer the school's virgin. I don't know what made me start looking at my actions closer or why I did. I just somehow wish I just listened to Theo and not go to that party with Kyle.

I know you are, and I forgive you. Don't worry, I still love you. Theo texts back.

I love you too. I look at the phone reading what I just sent him. I do love Theo. I would rather be with Theo instead of Kyle.

I look up to see Kyle. "Kyle, um, hey," I say, faking a smile. I am not sure what to say. I push my phone back in my pocket.

"Hey, Grace. You know I have noticed something about you. Are you in love with Theo?" he asks, being straightforward.

"To be honest? I am. I know I shouldn't have agreed to be with you. I feel bad for it," I say, trying to push it out.

"No, it's okay. I understand. The only reason I was with you was to see how far you would go," he explains. "I know that sounds bad, but look at you now. You are a bad girl with a crush on a school nerd who was perfect."

"Oh, Kyle. That does sound bad. I somehow wonder if was why you even bothered with me. I'm not even mad about it though," I say, laughing.

"So are we cool? Friends or enemies?" Kyle asks.

"Friends," I answer truthfully.

***

Dear Kyle,

How did I know that you are like that? Trying to make that girl just turn out to be bad.

Friends,
Grace
♠ ♠ ♠
So, they broke up. I wasn't going to have them be together for long. This is somehow become the turning point of the story. Things are going to become a little more level for awhile.
Don't be silent readers. Tell me what you think:)