Status: I wrote the last chapter on July 11, 2012

She Has a Stairway to Heaven for Sale.

A New Kid

In the beginning of the first class, I am called out by the office. I walk down the hall. I don't have any doctor's appointments today, and there isn't any other reasons to be called to the office. So why am I being called to the office now? I open the office door to see the secretary sitting behind her desk with a boy standing in front. He had hair down to his shoulder's which is a dark brown. He had green eyes that seemed to spell out trouble for everyone.

"Oh, good. You got here quickly. Grace, this is Kyle. He is new here. I would just be grateful if you showed him around for me," Mrs. Benson says. Whenever she said she would be grateful for you to do something, it meant you have to do it. She always seems have a sense of being better than everyone else even though she lives in an apartment on the wrong side of town. And we all know that pretty much all or most of her paycheck goes to taking care of her mother.

"Of course, I can show Kyle around," I answer her. I then turn to Kyle and say, "Come. Follow me." I turn and walk back towards the doors. Well, this is lovely. At least I get out of class for a little bit.

"You are willing to show some kid that you don't know around school. That could be dangerous you know," Kyle teases me. He has this wildness to him, and to be honest I'm attracted to it.

"One, I really don't want to go back to class. Two, I highly doubt you will do anything to me. And three, why not?" I answer him. "I have nothing better to do. I need to see your schedule."

He hands me his class schedule. "Well, aren't you just perfect?" he laughs. "I never met a girl who was so set on being perfect."

"Watch it, boy. You don't know half of my story. And now I know why they chose me to be your guide. We have all of the same classes. Well, I guess that we have to go to first hour. Come along," I groan.

***

Dear Kyle,

Learn my story.

Please help,
Grace
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess we found the one who is going to help Grace go bad. Isn't it exciting?
Comments are always welcome:)