Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

The First Day

-Ashley's POV-

Finally the last year of school, I have great friends, I am the star of the football team but i don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. Yes I'm bi DEAL WITH IT. Everybody makes fun of me, even my close friends CC, Jake, Jinxx and Sammi. You see they are all together, CC and Jake have been dating for over a year now and Jinxx and Sammi for who knows how long.

This year better be good.

“Ashley I'm so happy to see you!" Sammi screamed running up to me, shoving people out of her way.

“Nice to see you too, where is everybody else?" Before she or I could say anything else she grabbed my hand and raced me down the hall to the abandoned music class room. She threw open the door and inside was everybody else. Including two more people. One was a short, pretty girl, she wore big rimmed glasses and had long choppy black hair. But the other, I can't find the words to describe. Perfect porcelain white skin, piercing ice blue eyes, and lovely red lips I wanted to kiss so badly.

"Hi, I'm Sandra!" The girl exclaimed pulling me out of my trance

"I'm Andy" mumbled the boy, who was looking intently down at his note book.

Sammi took care of introductions while I took a seat beside Andy, who scooted closer to Sandra when I sat down. Great, now I could never have a chance with him. I looked down at my calloused hands. Everybody went on with their conversations. Andy and I were stuck there with an awkward silence until he said

"What class do you have first?"

I looked up shocked. Fumbling to pull out my schedule he laughed. It was the cutest laugh I have ever heard. Blushing while I thought this, he grabbed my schedule from my hands and for one faint second our hands touched. I know this sounds cheesy but I swear I felt some sort of spark!

"Nice!" Andy squealed, "We have every class together!"

Oh this cannot be good; I purposely picked those classes to be with my jock friends, who of course are homophobic douche bags who always pick on all the "fags." They don't know I'm bi but if they did I don't want to know what they would do to me.

"Gre-" I was going to say but was interrupted by the bell.

"Well I guess I will see you in, Math." I walked out of the room as fast as I could; only glancing behind me to see Andy looking down at the ground with tears in his eyes.