Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Coming Clean

FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE. I yelled at myself as Andy ran away. Great he probably is freaked out by me. We've known each other for less than a day, I kissed him but I also said "Oh lets beat the shit out of him at lunch.' What kind of person does that? I'll tell you, a fucked up one like me. I leaned over and grabbed my knife out of the ground where Andy stabbed it. I put it to my wrist but I pulled it away, not wanting Andy to be hurt anymore. I threw it in my book bag, got up and went back into the school. I walked to the music room hoping Andy would be there, but he wasn't. Sandra was there instead.

"Hey, have you seen Andy?" I asked, she looked up at me and walked over to me.

"Okay. I'm going to be blunt, were you the asshole who bullied Andy this morning? He came in here with tears in his eyes earlier saying he was bullied. The only guy I know who would be such a backstabber is you, the captain of the foot-ball team, and friends with the outcasts." I looked up at her, I didn't know her very well, but I knew I couldn't lie to her. I grabbed her hand and took her over to some seats. I told her the whole story, including the kiss. She looked at me, shock cover her face and was in her eyes.

"Oh God, no, no, no. Not this again!" She stood up walked over to the wall and hit it.

"What do you mean no this again?"

"Last time Andy dated anybody, they were sort of popular also, they dated for awhile but he told her he was gay, she told the foot-ball team and they beat him up so bad, they almost killed him." She said the last part with tears in her eyes.

"No, it's not like that I swear, I think I might love Andy. I know it sounds stupid and I haven't known him very long but I feel this connection to him." I looked down realizing how cheesy that sounded.

"Do you know where he might be?" I asked, hoping she would know, so I could tell him about this.

The beach was all she said and then walked out of the room. I got up ran out of this hell hole, jumped on my motorcycle and drove as fast as I could towards the beach.