Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

My Secret Past

"Hey Faggots!" SHIT. I pulled away from Andy and stood up. "So looks like our captain was a queer after all!" Randy said. That just pissed me off! "Shut the fuck up, Randy!" I snarled. I glanced over and I saw Andy stand up. I was busy glaring at Randy when all of a sudden two of Randy's ass-hole buddies came up behind Andy and grabbed him. I looked over to see where they were taking him when Randy came and pinned my arms down. I struggled to get free, but his grip just got tighter. One of the guys, Doug, leaned towards Andy and whispered "Does the faggot want to go swimming?" "No!" Andy screamed. He looked genuinely terrified. What if he can't swim and he drowns? It will be my entire fault. I was too busy thinking, but when I looked up they already took Andy towards one of the rock faces. Tears welled up in my eyes. Andy was screaming "Let me go!" but I was here crying doing nothing to save the man I love and I suddenly said "Please Randy I'll do anything!" He let me go. "Fine but the only way I won't tell anybody is.... you have to give me something you didn't give me while we were dating!" "What d-do you mean." I stuttered. "Oh I think you know your v-card." I burst into tears right there. "FINE! Just stop hurting me and Andy!" "Nope that wasn't the deal I'll just stop hurting you. Deal?" "Fine." He walked off with his buddies following behind him. "ASHLEY! PLEASE HELP ME I-I CAN'T SWIM!" FUCK I ran to the water, dove in and got Andy before he fell under again. I dragged him to the shore. "Andy I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like this. Are you okay babe?"