Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Home

Ashley seemed lost in his thoughts as I drove him back to the beach to pick up his motorcycle. "Thanks, hun," he said leaning over and giving me a quick kiss. "No problem, my Ashes. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and he gave me one last kiss before climbing out of my car. I drove back home and I saw Sandra sitting on the couch with her puppy Luka sitting in her lap. "Hey, Andy," she said giving me a small wave. "Hey, Sandy," I said sitting down next to her. "So what happened between you and Ashley?" she asked slightly raising an eyebrow to look at me. I explained to her everything I even included what happened at the beach. "Those football players are assholes," she grumbled taking of her sunglasses and sitting them on the beside table. She petted her dog slowly and she glanced over at me. "So you two are together now?" she asked. "Yeah," I said smiling and wrapping a lock of my hair around my finger. She smiled and focused her attention to the tv. She was watching some show so I stood up and walked to my room and laid down on the bed. I shrugged out of my jacket and placed my boots next to the door. I pulled out my notebook and started writing down random lyrics that had come to my mind when I was talking to Ashley earlier. Ashley seemed to be my newest inspiration all of a sudden. I chewed on the end of the pen and I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and rested it on the beside table. Soon enough I just ended up doodling another picture of Ashley. I laid back on the pillows and shut my eyes just for a moment and then I heard my phone blaring the lyrics to Rebel Yell. When I unlocked the phone I was surprised to see what time it was. I just shut my eyes for a moment and two hours pass by... I looked to see who the text was from.

Ashley: Andy r u there?
Andy: Yea y what's wrong?
Ashley: Do u think u could come pick me up?
Andy: K, give me the address.

I was shocked when I looked to where he was at. I heard that, that was the bad side of town, but I've only been around here for about a month so I'm not really sure. Only a few thoughts ran through my head. I just saw Ashley a few hours ago. How the hell did he get all the way over there? What is he doing? I shook away the thoughts and pulled on my jacket and climbed into my boots. "Where are you going at this late hour?" My mother asked looking at me. "Ashley said his bike broke down and he doesn't have anyone else to pick him up," I said and she nodded her head. "Be careful, Andy," She whispered and I nodded my head. Right now I have no idea what I'm getting into, but I have a feeling that it isn't something good...