Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

First Day Back

Lucky for me, I got discharged last night. So I'm going to go to school. I still have some bruised ribs and a couple buts on my face but I'll survive. I walked into school, and like usual everybody was looking at me. I tried putting make up on over top, it didn't work out too well. I got to my locker, got my books and threw them in my bag. I shut my locker, turned around and looked up. There running towards me was..... Sammi, Jinxx, Jake and CC. Behind them were Sandra and Andy. Andy was wearing a long sleeve shirt like usual, but underneath the sleeve, it looked kind of like gauze. "UM HELLO?" Sammi yelled, bringing me back to the real world. "Yeah, sorry, what did you say?" "Dude what the fuck happened?" Jake said, sounding pissed. "Oh I, um I can't say!" "What the fuck do you mean you can't say? If I ever find out who did this to my brother, I'm going to kill them!" Sandra said, rage ringing through her voice. "Wait I'm your brother?" I asked a little shocked, I'm an only child, it was nice having siblings for once. "Yeah, I think all of you guys are my siblings, and to tell the truth, I couldn't ask for any better!" Sandra said, making me and everybody else blush, except Andy. Jinxx looked me in the eyes; you could clearly see the pain in them. He was the only one who knew Randy was my ex. "It was your ex wasn't it!" I looked down, tears flooding my eyes. "Y-yes." I said trying to hold back my tears, I failed. Jinxx just ran off. "What the fuck was that about?" Sammi asked before running off after him. He only knew I was bi because a couple years ago he told me he loved me. Randy, me and the rest of the group beat him up. He was walking around the school when he saw me and Randy kissing. He told me it broke his heart, a little while later he found Sammi and now he is so happy. "I just need to be alone, I'm going to skip first class." I said right when the bell rang. Everybody went to their classes while I went to the band room. I just sat there wanting to die. I pulled out my blade; put it to my wrist, ignoring what Andy told me, if he did it I can too! This time I wrote UNBROKEN but crossed out the "un." It was true; I was broken without my love by my side, my little Andy. I didn't notice I was bleeding to bad, or even crying until Andy came storming through the door. "Ash-Ashes, I-I'm sooo sorry!" He said while sobbing. He ran over to me, and wiped the tears from my eyes. "What did I tell you about cutting?" He said getting a little angrier. "I've made a mental deal, every time you cut, I get to cut, and if you hurt I have to hurt also." He cried and pulled me into a kiss. "Well look at this. The two FAGGOTS are at it again!"