Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Rage

When I arrived at school the next day I stood close to Sandra. We hung out in the band room until CC said, "I want to see Ashley before school starts. I heard something happened to him and I want to see how he's doing." We all nodded our heads except me. I just bit my lip and slowly followed them out of the room. We all shuffled down the hallway heading towards Ashley's locker. When the rest of the guys saw him they started running. Sandra went after them, but then she realized that I wasn't running also. I just took small steps and looked at the cracked tiles on the floor. "Andy, are you okay?" she whispered to me. "Fine," I grumbled and we stood at the back of our crowd. Sammi was trying to get Ashley's attention as his gaze was focused on something else. "Um, hello?!" She said and he looked at her shocked. "Yeah, sorry, what did you want?" he asked looking at everyone. "Dude, what the fuck happened?" Jake asked sounding as if he was going to knock out the next jock he sees. "Oh, I um... I can't say," Ashley said fumbling for his words. "What the fuck do you mean you can't say? If I ever find out who did this to my brother, I'm going to kill them!" Sandra growled next to me and I flinched. She still didn't know about my breakdown last night. I pulled down my sleeve further covering the gauze that was wrapped around my wrist. "Yeah, I think all of you guys are my siblings, and to tell the truth, I couldn't ask for any better!" She said. I was her adopted brother... There was a second's pause and the always silent Jinxx said, "It was your ex, wasn't it?" Ashley looked down and his brown eyes watered up. "Y-yes," he said letting a few tears fall down his cheeks. Jinxx turned around and he stormed down the hallway and Sammi said, "What the fuck was all that about? and she ran off to find her boyfriend. Everyone was quiet after that and Ashley said when the bell rang, "I just be alone. I'm going to skip first class." I started heading to the first class and I took one last glance at Ashley. I need to apologize to my broken Ashes. I'll do it during our free period.

I walked to the band room to find Ashley crumpled over in the corner. He had tears running down his cheeks. I ran over to him with tears running down my cheeks and I cried out, "Ash-Ashes, I-I'm sooo sorry!" Ashley wiped the tears from his eyes and that's when I saw his wrist. A small trail of blood was running down it and I felt angry. I hated seeing people do this to themselves so I looked at him and said, "What did I tell you about cutting?" "I've made a mental deal. Everytime you cut, I get to cut, and if you hurt, I have to hurt also," Ashley said and I felt a couple of tears run down my cheeks. "Oh, Ashes," I sighed and I pulled him into a kiss. "Well look at this, the two faggots are at it again," The voice I absolutly hated rang out. I looked over and I saw Randy and his two goons. Randy was standing there with a sickly sweet smile on his face. Ashley buried his face into my shoulder and Randy said, "Hey, Ash. How much did you enjoy it when I fucked you the other night?!" That's when I lost my temper. Randy was the one that caused Ashley harm. He's the one that broke Ashley. He's the one that was his ex... I stood up and balled my hands into fists. "You're going to fucking die..." I snarled at them. "Oh, what's the little queer boy going to do to me?" Randy spat in my face and that's when I knew that this was my moment to get my bittersweet revenge.