Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

The Fight

I felt my rage controlling my body as I stared down Randy and his two idiot goons. Jinxx, Sandra, Sammi, and Jake came into the room and they looked at what was going on. I looked at them and snarled, "You sick bastard! You raped my little Ashes!" Angry tears burned their way down my pale cheeks. "Yep, by the way, if you fuck him... he sucks!" Randy said and he and his buddies started laughing their asses off. I didn't find it a bit funny... That's when Ashley shot past me and socked Randy right in the mouth. "FUCK YOU! YOU MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!" He screamed punching him again until he fell to the ground with a sharp thud. Then I watched as he kicked Randy in the ribs, causing the same pain that he did to Ashley. I slowly walked over to Ashley and pull him away from Randy. He couldn't stop crying and I pulled him into a tight hug and mumbled softly to him, "It's okay, my Ashes. I'm here for you." Ashley leaned up and he held my face in his hands and said, "I love you, Andy." He placed his soft lips onto mine and we shared the most romantic kiss that almost everyone dreams of. That's when everyone around us started fighting. Insanity broke out in the middle of the band room and me and Ashley were lost in a daydream of our romance. Both of us snapped out of our trance when I heard Sammi cry out in pain. I looked over and I saw one of the goons punching her in the ribs. "You sick fuck!" Jinxx screamed and grabbed the guy by the neck and pushed him to the ground. Sandra grabbed Sammi and pulled her over to the side. There was no reason for those girls to be in the fight with us. When I looked over some guy was charging towards us and before I could defend Ashley, the guy grabbed him by the neck and shoved him into the wall. My blood began to boil in that moment and Ashley looked at me with pleading chocolate brown eyes. I grabbed the guy by his head and I smashed him headfirst into the wall. His face bounced off the concrete and Ashley let out a laugh. Revenge is sweet. I looked over and I saw Sammi and Sandra cheering for us. They were the cheerleaders of us outcasts... The goons ran out of the room like scared cats and that only left the ringleader, Randy, laying on the floor unconsious. We all cheered because we had won this fight and then I felt a flame in my side and I let out a agonizing scream. I looked over and I saw Randy beside me pushing a knife into my side. Randy was staring at me with a sickly sweet grin and he let out a manical laugh. He pushed me to the ground and then fled from the room. I placed my hands on my side and grabbed the handle of the knife. Ashley ran out of the room and I could tell he was out for blood. Nobody messes with me without hearing from Ashley first. My fingers were covered in my blood and Sandra and the others kneeled down beside me. "Someone go after Ashley..." I choked out and next thing I know my vision went black.