Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Hospital

I woke up in the hospital. I laying on the weird crunchy paper sheets and an ultra-fluffly pillow. It was dark outside, but I didn't know what time it was. I felt a random tickle in my throat so I coughed. Whoever was sitting in the chair next to my bed lifted their head and looked at me. "A-Ash-Ashes?" I mumbled covering my mouth and swallowing to get rid of the tickling sensation. It went away after that. "I'm right here, babe," he said pulling the chair closer to my bed. "How are you doing, my love?" he asked and I giggled. I loved the fact that he had so many pet names for me. "Better now that I'm talking to you," I said and I saw him smile. "How is everyone else?" I asked remembering the huge fight that everyone got in. "Good. Jake got a sprained wrist, Sammi got a few cracked ribs, and Randy, Doug, and Alex got expelled!" He said the last part in a excited voice. So Doug and Alex were the two goons' names... interesting... That's when I thought about what I had heard. "Is it true?" I asked looking into his chocolate brown eyes. My eyes filled with tears thinking about what he had said back at the school. "Is what true, honey?" he asked looking at me confused. From the look in his eyes he really had no clue what I was talking about. That's when I squeaked out in a pained voice, "That you tried to kill yourself th-three times?" "Yes, I'm sorry," he said and I saw a few tears fall down his cheeks and land on his jeans. I reached over carefully and I wiped the new ones and Ashley just looked at me with thankful eyes. There was silence between me and him and then I said, "I just had the best dream ever!" "What was it about?" he said smiling and I giggled softly and leaned over to him and whispered, "It's kind of embarassing, but me and you had some really hot, hot sex!" We both laughed and then I finished by saying, "And I don't know what Randy was talking about, because to me, you were just perfect!" Ashley smiled and he said to me in a seductive voice, "Well maybe you can experience it in real life later on." I felt a blush warm my cheeks and the excited side in me just literally exploded. I smiled and said quietly, "I would like that..." I leaned over and kissed Ashley lightly on the lips and then I curled back up under the covers and shut my eyes and dozed off. Ashley could possibly be the one that steals my innocence. I never had feelings for a guy like this before, but I'm almost sure that I want Ashley to be my one and only lover...