Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

The Dream

*In Ashley's Dream*

I pushed Andy down onto the bed, not caring if I was too rough. I only knew and cared about one thing right this very moment. I wanted Andy really bad. I climbed on top of him and dove right for his lips. He moaned quietly, but I wanted it to be louder. I licked his bottom lip, and he opened obediently. I stuck my tongue in his mouth like a snake. It tasted of smoke and candy. I liked it. I broke the kiss, and then started kissing down his neck. He moaned a little louder than before, but not loud enough. I started kissing down his neck, and then his chest and I stopped just above his belt. I didn't hesitate; I pulled his pants down and took him in my mouth. "Oh God, Ashley!" I smiled, while taking his length in my mouth, I started to hum. I wanted to see if that could do anything and it definitely did. He almost screamed my name! I got up off of him. "Ashes please don't go, that felt sooo good!" I laughed. "If that felt good you're going to love this. I got back on top of him, kissing his lips. I trailed my hand down his chest and grabbed his dick in my hand. While I was over at my night stand I grabbed some of the tingling lube stuff, and I wanted to see if it worked. It clearly did! I was slow at first, teasing him. He broke the kiss and said "I swear to god Ashes if you don't go faster, I'm going to die!" I laughed then started going faster. He went back to kissing me. He broke it shortly after while yelling "I'M CUMMING I'M-"

I woke up to Sandra and Andy laughing. "What the hell you guys? I was having the best dream ever!" Sandra started another fit of uncontrollably laughter, she finally said "Oh we could have guessed, with all you moaning of Andy's name." Oh GOD they heard me. Great. Tears were streaming down my face now and I ran out of the room. I drove off in my car. When I got home I ran to my room and threw myself on the bed. I didn't care but let the tears stream down my face. I know it's a stupid reason to cry, I just hated being embarrassed. I heard my phone buzz, I pulled it out and I saw I got a text from Andy. 'Sorry for laughing at you babe, but if you come back and pick me up, we can go back to your place and continue your dream from where you left off ' Well if he put it that way, I couldn't say no. I got up, got back in my car and drove to the hospital to pick up my little Andy-bear!