Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

First Time

I got into my car and sped to the hospital. Thank God there were no police out tonight! I pulled up to the hospital and I saw Andy standing there at the front doors. I jumped out of the car and ran towards him and kissed him square on the lips. He giggled and said "Well seems like someone is happy!" "Oh shut up and get in the car!" I said while laughing, cause it was true I was happy to be doing this with the man I love. We finally got back to my house. I jumped out of the car running to the passenger's seat, pulling Andy out and leading him up to the steps. We got in the house, our fingers locked together and I ran him up to my room. It's not very impressive, just some Kiss and Motley Crue posters and lots of black, lots. I pushed my lips onto his and entwined my fingers into his hair. SUCCESS I yelled in my head as I made him moan. I sat down on the bed pulling him onto me. I licked his bottom lip and he opened. I was a little so when I tried to get his jacket off, I couldn't. Thankfully he helped me and he threw it across the room. I picked Andy up and laid him gently on the bed. I climbed on top, trying to avoid his stitches. I ripped my shirt off. I looked up at Andy who had a shocked look on his face, "How long have you had this?" He said while gazing down at my chest, it made me blush a little. "Only a few months!" He pulled his shirt of and I stared in awe, his perfect chest, was mine. All of this perfection was mine and I smiled at the thought! He rested his hand on my chest, which made me shiver a little. I trailed my hand down his chest, making him shiver. I rested my hand on the buttons of his pants before opening them. I pulled out his belt then took his pants entirely down. I felt him flinch a little; to calm him down I said "Andy, I'm not going to hurt you." He nodded his head; he then pulled my belt and jeans off. I moved slowly down his body, leaving a trail of kisses. I finally got down to his dick and I wrapped my lips around him. I began to hum, just like in my dream and I got the same reaction. "Ashes!" He screamed which made me laugh. Well so far so good, I guess you can learn lots from your dreams, and I hope I have more like this! After a little while longer, I pulled him out of my mouth and climbed on top of him. I kissed him with fierce passion, I sucked on his lip ring and he let out an even louder moan. I pulled away from him and sucked on my two fingers. I slowly put them in him, just so he could get used to the feeling. He hissed a bit at first, then I slid in the second, and he started to moan. I stopped "Are you sure you want this?" I asked to make sure he wouldn't regret any of this. I lined up our hips. "Yes." He said a little hesitantly, but nodding his head furiously. I went in slowly, trying not to hurt him, I went in farther. I started going a little faster until he started moaning. HAHA jackpot I thought to myself, I now know where his sweet spot is, perfect for next time. I did it for a little longer, until he screamed my name, that's when I started going faster. Before I knew we were both done. I pulled out of him and collapsed on him, pulling the blanket with me. I wrapped his arms around him and asked, "How was that for stealing your last bit of innocence?" I seriously wanted to know, make sure he loved it and didn't regret it. He looked up and me and kissed me. "Randy was wrong. Sex with you is better than I could image." I laughed fighting back tears. I still hated Randy for doing what he did to me, I could never forgive him. "I love you Andy." I whispered in his ear about to fall asleep. The last words I heard before I went to sleep were "And I love you Ashes"

*In Ashley's dream*

"So tell me, how was it with Ashley last night?" I heard Sandra ask as I was walking up the hall to the music room. I heard Andy laugh "Oh my God he was terrible, Randy was right! I don't think I ever want to fuck him again!" They both started laughing, and I started crying. I know it was stupid but it meant a lot to me. "I don't even love him that much, I just wanted a good fuck, but unfortunately I didn't get it. And he is such a fucking pussy, he cries over everything!" Andy started laughing harder. I crept up to the window and looked in, everybody was there, Sammi, Jinxx, Jake, CC and of course Sandra and Andy. "Ugh I can't believe I ever liked him!" Jinxx started laughing his ass off, and almost feel out of his chair. "I can't believe he tried to kill himself three times, I wish he succeeded, then we wouldn't have to deal with that little pussy anymore!" Sammi laughed, I can't believe she said that! I just slid to the ground and started crying. I guess they heard me because they came running out. When they all got out, they started pointing and laughing. "What did I tell you guys, he cries over everything. You know what Ashley; you should just go kill yourself now so we don't have to deal with your fugly ass face anymore!" I got up and I ran as fast as I could to the bathrooms. I pulled out my knife; I just wanted it to end. I stabbed myself in the arm, right to my vain. I didn't know it could happen this fast but I slowly started to drift off.

*End of Dream*

I woke up crying and panting. Andy just looked up at me and said "Please stop crying my Ashes and tell me what happened!" You could see the worry in his eyes. I burst into tears and told him about my horrible dream