Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Nightmare

I started crying more. I had to tell him. I looked up at him and told him everything. When I was finished telling my story, Andy looked down at me and said "I would never say anything like that about you Ashley. The others wouldn't either," but for some reason I didn't believe him. I leaned in closer and Andy started stroking my hair. I buried my face in his chest and said "My biggest fear is one day I'll wake up and everyone that was close with me will suddenly forget who I am..." He kissed my forehead and said "I'll never forget you, Ashes. I love you way too much to do anything of that nature." I laughed slightly and replied "I love you too, Andy. Forever and always," I shut my eyes and started to drift off.

I woke up the next day, Andy in my arms. I couldn't wish for anything better, except being able to do this every morning! I shook Andy slightly, trying to wake him up. "Mhm, Ashes five more minutes." I laughed slightly. "But Andy, I want to see your perfect, beautiful eyes now!" I started whining like a little child, and to my surprise it worked! "Oh fine here." He rolled over and glared at me. "Oh don't be like that Andy-bear!" I started glaring back at him. "How do you like it?" "Oh stop is Ashes. Why do you call me Andy-bear anyway? I don't really like it." My face fell once he said that. "Sorry, it's just there aren't very many nicknames for Andy." "It's okay, just anything you call me is great... except Andy-bear." He started giggling, and I had to laugh with him.

We walked into the music room, with our fingers interlocked. Right when we got through the door Sandra practically yelled "Hello lovebirds!" I of course started blushing and went over to talk to Jinxx and Sammi. We talked for a couple minutes, and then just before the bell I walked over to sit with Sandra and Andy. When I got over there Andy looked worried, so of course I asked "Is everything alright, babe?" I was still a little tired, and sore from last night so I rested my head on his shoulder. "Y-yeah." He was looking down at the floor, so obviously something was wrong. The bell rang and me and Andy went to math.

We were sitting down in class when Mrs. Kane announced, "Okay students, settle down, we have a couple new students in this class." In walked two really, "emo" looking kids. I looked over to Andy and saw that he had tears in his eyes. "Babe are you okay?" I asked, feeling very concerned. "I can't take this shirt!" He got up and stormed out of the room, glaring at the new kids. They looked at each other and smirked. The teacher showed them their seats, one in front of me and one behind. Great I thought to myself. One of the kids leaned over and asked. "Is that Andy Biersack?" "Um yeah, why?" "Oh no reason!" He said with a sly look on his face. He winked at the other kid, and they both had sick grins on their faces. Oh this can't be good, I thought to myself!