Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Andy's Flashback

I took my seat next to Ashley when we walked into Mrs. Kane's class. As usual we were almost the last students to arrive. Mrs. Kane stared at me and Ashley. She didn't say anything to us, but I knew that she didn't like the fact that me and Ashley were together. She stood at the front of the room and she said, "Okay students, settle down. We have a couple of new students in this class." Then strolled in two guys. Both of them looked rough and it took me a second to realize who they were. Riley and Max... The two bullies that used to taunt me constantly at my old school. Tears welled up in my eyes and Ashley placed his hand on my arm and whispered to me, "Babe, are you okay?" I bit my lip ring and said, "I can't take this shit," and I stood up and walked out of the classroom before anyone could say another word. I walked down the empty hallway and I started heading towards the band room to go hide. I sunk down in the corner and memories started flooding through my head.

-Flashback-

"Look it's that little faggot and his lesbian sister!" Max said pointing to me and Sandra. "His whole family is filled with fuck-ups!" Riley yelled and they both started heading towards me and my sister. "What do you two assholes want?!" Sandra snarled looking at them from behind her sunglasses. I cowered beside her. "Aw, does the little queer have to have his sister stand up for him?" "Leave him the fuck alone!" Sandra said standing up. She was so much shorter than the guys, but she was fiesty. "Aw, go fuck your girlfriend, pipsqueak," Max said pushing Sandra back on the ground beside me. Riley walked up behind me and pulled me to my feet. My sister was still slightly dazed from being pushed on the ground, but she quickly recovered and she stood up once more. "What are you doing to my brother?" she asked. "We all know he's not your real brother, Sandra," Max said punching me in the ribs. I felt the air being knocked from my lungs." Riley let go of me and I fell to the ground. That's when he started kicking me and I cried out in pain. Eventually they got bored and went to go tease someone else. Sandra helped me to my feet and she said, "We're moving at the end of the year anyways. Then we won't have to worry about them, Andy," and she helped me to my feet and I nodded my head.

-End of Flashback-

I thought I had gotten rid of them... Now they moved here and we just got rid of Randy and the other assholes... Ashley walked through the door of the band room and he dropped mine and his stuff to the ground and walked over to me. "What was that back there?" he asked wrapping his arms around me. "They're from my old school..." I grumbled burying my face into my knees. "Andy, I'm not going to let those assholes hurt you," Ashley said kissing my cheek softly. "O-okay," I said sniffling. Nobody really stands up for me besides Sandra, but she's my sister so she feels like she should. "I love you, Andy," he said kissing my lips softly. "I love you too, Ashes," I said and I just sat there and let him hold me.