Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

New Kids

I had to bear the class with those ass-holes making fun of me and Andy. I know why they are making fun of me, I look like a jock and I look like an "emo" or whatever the fuck you want to call me, but they don't know Andy and they have only seen them for like five fucking seconds. Gawd I don't know them but they are pissing me the fuck off. As soon as the bell rang, I was out of there. I went the first place I thought of, the band room. Right when I walked in I saw Andy sitting there on the floor, crying. I ran over, dropping both of our shit down on the ground. "What was that back there?" I asked while wrapping my arms around Andy's frail shoulders. "They're from my old school..." He grumbled burying his beautiful face into his knees. "Andy, I'm not going to let those assholes hurt you." I said kissing his cheek softly. "O-okay." Andy replied sniffling. Hopefully he was done crying, I hated seeing my angel cry. "I love you Andy!" I don't care how many times I said this, it will always be true. I kissed his lips softly, hopefully making him feel better. "I love you too, Ashes."

We just sat there for the next hour, he lying in my lap and I playing with his perfect raven black hair. "You should let me do your hair one day Andy." He didn't reply. I looked down and saw him sleeping. Not trying to be a creep or anything, he is more beautiful than one could ever imagine when he slept. That's when Jinxx and the rest of them piled into the room "SHHHHHH! My Andy is trying to sleep!" Sammi "awed" at me calling him my Andy, but I didn't care because it was true. "Oh God please tell me it isn't true!" Sandra said with tears filling her eyes. "What that the pricks that picked on you and Andy are in this school now, yes unfortunately it's true." Sandra started crying even more. "I know this may be hard for you, but can you please tell me how they put my Andy in the hospital?" "Well I guess you deserve to know." Sandra laughed a little before telling her story.

We were walking home one night after getting a detention. Me because I was standing up for Andy, like usual. Not like it's a bad thing, but he is just so frail. Andy got one for punching Riley in the face. So we were walking in one of the alleys because it was faster. We were about half way through when we were stopped by Riley and Max. Max and Riley headed towards Andy while two of their followers came up behind me and stuck my hands behind my back. Andy didn't know what to do so he just stood there. First they grabbed Andy by the hair pushing him to the ground. Max was pushing his face into the ground while Riley was kicking him in the ribs. I was just stuck there, useless, not being able to move. I had to stand there watching them beat the shit out of my brother. Next when Riley finished kicking Andy in the ribs, they let him have a breather. He was spitting out so much blood I thought he was going to die of blood loss right then and there. So Andy tried to get back up but before he could Riley jumped on his back, pushing him to the ground. Max got on top now, and he just started punching him, repeatedly in the neck. I could tell by the color Andy was turning, he couldn't breathe. I yelled at them to stop, they looked up at me and they came towards me. They started punching and kicking me. Andy got up and hit Max in the back of the head with a rock. It didn't do anything, just pissed him off more. They went back to kicking him in the ribs and Riley kicked him in the head, which knocked him out for a couple more minutes. They kept beating me. When they were done with me Andy woke up. They were about to leave, but Max noticed Andy crawling towards me. Max got on top of him and smacked him in the back of the head with the rock. They just left laughing. I struggled home, which was another couple blocks. Once I got back with an ambulance on their way I thought Andy had died from his injuries. He was in a coma for a couple months. He didn't remember them, and then he started getting his memories back. He had night terrors and he has just been getting over them. Actually ever since he met you, they have stopped.

When Sandra finished her story I had tears in my eyes. Everybody did. I was remembering what she just said, until I heard Andy wake up screaming.