Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Evil

After I told Ashley about Riley and Max I just sat there in his lap. He rocked me back and forth slowly and I felt my eyelids grow heavy. Soon enough I shut my eyes and fell asleep...

-Andy's Dream-

Ashley and I were walking down the street when we heard footsteps behind us. I was about to turn around when something hard hit me on the back of the head. "Fuck," I grumbled and I looked down and I saw a rock sitting on the sidewalk. When I looked up to see who my attacker was, I saw Riley and Max. Both of them were standing there with evil smirks on their faces. "What the hell do you two want?" Ashley growled looking at them. Riley snapped his fingers and two guys came out of nowhere and grabbed Ashley's hands and held them behind his head. I just stood there because I had no idea of how to defend myself against these two. They had already put me in the hospital for a couple of months... Max pulled out a pocket knife and he traced my jawbone with the blade. "It would be a shame if we had to mess up your pretty face..." Riley said with a sickly sweet smile. I looked at Ashley with panicked eyes and he said, "Don't you lay a fucking hand on my baby!" "Shut the fuck up!" Max said turning around and stabbing Ashley in the side. He let out a shriek of pain and I tried to run over to him. That's when Max turned around and placed the blade over my heart. "If you take a step closer, I'll fucking kill you," he growled looking at me with enraged green eyes. "Let him go!" I said. "Why should we?" Riley said looking at me and raising an eyebrow. "Because, if you let him go, I-I'll let you beat me up," I stuttered out. "We were going to do that anyways..." Max said punching me in the face. That's when both of the boys started beating me senseless. All I felt was pain and I was starting to lose consiousness. Riley hit me one last time and my entire world went black.

-Reality-

I screamed for my life. I woke up and I was sitting in Ashley's lap clutching to his arm for dear life. Tears ran down my cheeks and Ashley wrapped his arms around me. "Shh, it was only a dream, babe," Ashley whispered stroking my hair softly and holding me tight to him. The others crowded around us and Sandra looked at me and she said, "What was the dream about?" I swallowed and I looked up at her with watery blue eyes. I explained to all of them about my dream. Sammi covered her mouth and all them looked at me with shocked eyes. "The nightmares are coming back, Sandra," I mumbled feeing my eyes fill up with tears again. She knew about every nightmare I've had since I came out of that coma. I hadn't had a nightmare since we came to this school and I met Ashley and the others. Sandra stood up and stormed out of the room and I buried my face back into Ashley's shoulder. He held me close to him and whispered, "Everything will be okay. I'll make sure of it..."