Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Abduction

Ashley and I sat on the beach. My head was resting on his shoulder. We hadn't said much since Sandra stormed out of the band room. We hadn't even heard from her for the rest of the day. I only had one class with Riley and Max, but I saw them enough during the day to drive anyone insane. My gaze was staring blankly at the ocean and Ashley rested his head on top of mine. "What are you thinking about?" he whispered. "I wondering if Sandra is alright," I said. "I'm sure she's alright, babe. She is good at taking care of herself. I've already seen her in a few fights around the school." "Yeah..." I trailed off tracing small lines in the sand. Ashley pulled me against him and he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. "I love you, Andy," he said smiling. "I love you too, Ashes," I mumbled and he kissed me softly. He kissed me deeply and he pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my fingers up in his hair and parted my lips and allowed his tongue to slip inside my mouth. Soon enough he pulled away from me and I said, "Is it alright if I stay at your house again tonight. I don't want to sleep by myself..." "Yeah," Ashley said standing up and he held out his hand to help me up. I looked at him and smiled and took his hand. We walked over to my car so I could grab the spare clothes that I kept in my trunk. Then we climbed on his bike and started heading towards his house.

I laid down on his bed and snuggled up under the covers. Ashley climbed under the covers and wrapped his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his chest and he started playing with my hair. "You should let me do your hair sometime," he said smiling. "I'd like that," I said and I cuddled into him. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before shutting off his lamp. The room was filled with instant darkness and I said, "Goodnight, Ashes. I love you." "Goodnight, Andy. I love you too. Don't be afraid of the nightmares, because I'm right here," he said and I nodded my head. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

We woke up the next morning and got dressed. Ashley fixed my hair for me and we started heading towards the beach so I could get my car. He dropped me off and gave me a quick kiss before whispering, "I'll see you at school, beautiful." I blushed and waved bye to him. He drove off and I unlocked my car and just as I was going to climb inside I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and I saw a pair of green eyes. Standing there was Max. "What do you want?" I snarled and he said, "This," and he covered my mouth and my nose with some kind of cloth. It had a strong scented liquid on it and it made me dizzy. "Wha-" was all I got out before I fell to the ground passed out.