Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Their Deal

-Andy's Point of View-

"Oh look, Mr. Sleepyhead is finally waking up," Someone said and I attempted to open my heavy eyelids. Whatever the hell Max used to knock me out sure made me feel as lazy as a rock. I finally opened my eyes when I heard something beind dragged down the stairs. I realized that I was tied to a chair. My wrists were bound behind me and my legs were stuck to the wooden legs of the chair. I looked over and I heard Riley say, "Ah, he's awake." "Let me fucking go!" I screamed and that's when I saw what he was dragging. It was Ashley. "Let him go!" I said. "You can do anything to me, just let Ashley go!" "Ah, but that's not part of the deal," Riley said with a smirk. "What deal?" I asked looking at him confused. Ashley let out a small groan, but he continued to lay there. "The deal your sister made with Max and me. If I get to fuck purdyboy and Max gets to fuck Sandra, we have to leave you alone." "Then why the hell am I tied up?!" I said trying to get free of the ropes. "We had to have something to get Purdy here so we decided to use his Andy," Riley said and I gasped. "You're a fucking psycho!" I shouted. "Thank you," he said laying Ashley up against a wall and tying him to a pole that was holding up the house above us. Ashley opened his eyes and he looked around confused. "The fuck?" he mumbled blinking and then his chocolate brown eyes found mine. "Andy!" he said standing up and trying to run over to me, but since his wrists were bound the pole just jerked him back. That's when he saw Riley standing over in a dark corner and he yelled out, "Let us go you, fucker!" "A-Ashes," I squeaked as tears ran down my cheeks. I knew what was coming next. Ashley didn't know yet, but I did. "Andy, what's wrong, baby?" he asked looking at me, but I couldn't say another word because Riley walked out of the corner and he placed his lips on Ashley's...