Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Shattered

Ashley looked at me and said, "Remember I'm sorry for everything, I'll be thinking of you babe." When Riley got to the bottom of the stairs he leaped on Ashley and forced himself into him. Ashley cried out in pain and pleasure. Tears fell down my cheeks as I watched Riley do whatever he wanted to my Ashes. Ashley looked over at me and I mouthted to him, "I'm so sorry my Ashes, I'll promise I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you." Ashley looked away and he let out a loud moan. I shut my eyes and looked down as the tears fell down my cheeks once more. "Oh babe I'm going to make you cum with me," Riley shouted and I looked up once more. "Riley," Ashley cried out, "Oh Riley, baby go faster please, my angel." Angel... Ashley just fucking called him his angel... He called the man that was fucking raping him, his angel... They both moaned loudly and Riley pulled out of Ashley. "God that was great, babe," Ashley said looking over a Riley and I felt my heart shattered even more than it already was. Riley stood up and said, "Well that was a good fuck, here are your clothes, put them on and you and Andy can leave." Ashley got dressed and Riley freed me from my ropes. I leaped out of the chair and ran up the stairs with tears falling down my cheeks. Someone grabbed me by the arm and I turned around and was facing Ashley's big brown eyes. I didn't think before I did it, but I yelled out, "HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM YOUR ANGEL?" Then I slapped my hand across his face. Ashley stared at me as my handprint was beginning to form on his cheek. Hot tears fell down my cheeks and I walked out the door and left him standing behind me. I looked back quickly and I saw Ashley standing there stunned. His gaze was rested on me. I shook my head and just continued walking.

I sat down on the couch at my house and started crying my eyes out. I heard the front door open and I saw Sandra there. Her hair was a mess and one of the lenses of her sunglasses was missing. "What happened to you?" She asked looking at me. "I should be asking you," I growled and my voice cracked. "I asked you first," she said sitting down next to me. "Well I watched my boyfriend get fucked and then I listened to him call the ass his angel and his baby," I said feeling more tears fall down my cheeks. Sandra wrapped her arm around me and she said, "This... this is all my fault..." and she looked down at the floor. "What are you talking about, Sandy?" I asked looking at her. "I-I agreed to their deal. I said okay to it. I let Max fuck me and I let Riley fuck Ashley." I stood up and I just stared at her. "Is everyone giving up on me?!" I said feeling the tears rush down my cheeks. Sandra looked at me shocked and before she could say another word to me I ran upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and I grabbed my razorblade. I ran my finger along the vein on my neck and I whispered, "Make the pain stop..." As soon as the words left my lips I placed the sharp blade to my neck and I cut.