Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Idea

I watched Andy walk out. I don't blame him, I was angry also. I couldn't stop myself from swearing. It pissed me of that much. I sat down on the steps beside him. He just looked up at me with pained eyes and asked. "How could she do this to me?" I had to tell him the truth, or what I thought was the truth. "She's a bitch and she's only thinking of herself Angel." I held out my hand and he took it as I pulled him towards my bike. "Let's forget about them and go to the beach." He nodded his head looking a little scared which made me laugh.

We got to the beach and sat down away from the rest of the people. He pulled out his journal and stared at it before writing in it. "What are you writing?" I whispered. "Songs" He said softly and went back to writing. "Can you sing for me now then?" I said looking up at him, giving my best puppy dog eyes. "What do you want me to sing?" He asked falling under the control of my cuteness. "Andy song you wrote, it doesn't matter." I said while resting my head on his shoulder, he was so comfortable. He flipped to a random page, cleared his throat and started to sing. He started singing. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, except him moaning my name. He finished singing and I just stared up at him in awe. "It sounds better when there is guitars put to it." He said softly. "I have a bass at home." I looked up and he was smiling out of control. "Do you know anyone else who plays anything?" I had to think for a moment then I replied. "Jinxx and Jake play guitar and CC plays drums." I looked up at him again and he had the biggest smile on his face. I leaned up and gave him a kiss, then whispered. "We could all get together sometime and try to put music to your song." He nodded his head frantically; I thought it was going to fall off. "How about I text them now?" He looked at me and squeaked out a yes. "Okay one sec." I pulled out my phone and texted Jake.

'Hey, you know how you always wanted to start a band... Well we have a lead singer... ANDY!! So you still up for it?' I waited about 5 minutes before my phone went off.

'Fuck yeah man. Where do you want to meet?'

"Andy, Babe, where do you want to meet the guys?" "Is Jake's house okay? I don't want to go home yet."

'Your house dude, some shit went down at Andy's and he doesn't feel comfortable going back yet.'

'Sure dude, be here in 20' I put my phone away looked up at Andy and told him the plan. "We still have 20 minutes, do you have anything in mind that we can do?" Andy smirked then leaned down on me pushing me on my back. "I like this idea!" I said between kisses. He smirked then started kissing down my body. "Are you sure you want to do this here?" I asked looking around frantically hoping nobody could see us. "Ashes, I want you right here, right now, please don't make me beg." I just laid there letting him do whatever he wanted. He started rubbing me through the pants and I just moaned. "Mhm Andy do that again!" "I would love to babe, but we have to go now." He said and jumped pulling me up with him. He leaned into my ear and whispered. "I can do whatever you want me to tonight babe!" He left me standing there as he ran to the bike. I ran after him and started the bike. Oh this is going to be fun. I drove of onto the road going 30mph over the speed limit and I heard Andy scream as he buried his face into my neck. "Ashes please slow down, you're scaring me." I thought I heard him cry. I slowed down and pulled over. I looked behind me and Andy had his head down. "Andy I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" His shoulders we moving up and down, I pulled his face up and saw him laughing. "Oh Ashes I can't believe how gullible you are! I'm sorry if I scared you but... Can we go now. I want to get the band started!" "Calm your tits Andy; we'll be there in ten minutes if you stop distracting me!" I started the bike again and drove off.

We pulled up to Jakes house. I ran in and Andy followed behind slowly. I went downstairs and everybody was there waiting. I can't wait to get started.