Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Sammi's Rage

-Sandra's Point of View-

I don't know what happened with me and Max. I guess after he fucked me, something in my mind just snapped and I fell for him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and nuzzled my neck and I smiled and laughed softly. "Maxie, stop," I giggled and he looked at me. I heard the front door slam shut and we just looked at each other. Andy must be home... "Sandra where the fuck are you?!" A voice yelled out and I knew pretty well that, that wasn't my brother's voice. That's when I heard someone's footsteps come into the room and I looked around and saw Sammi standing there. "I need to talk to you," Sammi said her green gaze piercing me liked a sharp thorn. I swallowed and she yelled, "Now!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Max. She dragged me upstairs and pulled me into my room and sat down on the bed. "How the fuck could you do that to Andy and Ashley?" I stared at her and I said, "I'm so-" but I didn't get anything else out because she swung her fist and hit me right in the jaw. She looked down at me and said, "If you ever do anything to my boys again... I WILL END YOU!" and she stormed out of the house. "Fuck," I groaned and I walked downstairs. "What happened, babe?" Max said as I rubbed my jaw. I was going to have a bruise there later...

-Andy's Point of View-

"Oh my god, where is she?" Jinxx said freaking out a little bit. I knew he was worried about his Sammi Doll. "Calm down man, she will be ba-" Ashley started to say, but Sammi walked back into the room and sat down next to Jinxx. "Sorry for leaving, I had to take care of something," she said looking over at me and Ashley. "I think we should go now," Ashley said standing up and pulling me to my feet. He seemed like he was in a rush to leave. I guess he didn't want me to know what exactly Sammi did to my sister. "If you want, you can stay the night at my house if you don't want to go home yet," Ashley said and I nodded my head. Me and him walked up the stairs and we climbed on his bike and left.

Ashley and I were laying on his bed. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was cuddled into him. Ashley kissed my forehead softly and whispered, "You still owe me earlier from when we were on the beach," I nodded my head and said, "Yeah, I think I do." He smiled softly and he kissed my lips. He kisses went from my lips down to my neck. I let out a small moan and he whispered, "I love you, angel," "I love you too, Ashes," I whispered. I think I'm going to enjoy tonight...
♠ ♠ ♠
The funny thing was when I was typing Sandra's Part the song Whore by Get Scared. I thought I'd share that with you all
Well over to my co-author
Enjoy lovely readers!