Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Two Months Later...

Two months passed and we had very little to almost no drama. Me and Ashley were the happy couple and nobody seemed to have any issues with us now. Ashley and I went into the band room like we always did and we took our seats. Everyone else was happy with one another and I knew that the rest of the school year was going to turn out great. Sandra didn't bother to show her face in here anymore after he and Sammi had gotten into that fight. She seemed happy hanging out with Max and his buddies. CC burst into the room and shouted, "Did you guys hear the news?!" We all looked over at him with confused expressions. "What?" Ashley said looking at CC. "Randy and his gang are back!" Ashley wrapped his arm around my waist and I buried my face into his shoulder. Just when we thought the drama was over with... Soon enough the bell rang and Ashley and I were ready for face Randy and his goons again. We walked to class holding each other's hands and we sat down in our usual spots. Mrs. Kane started teaching when I strong, swift knock was heard against the door. The teacher opened the door and standing there was Randy. He looked so much weaker than he did before. Both of his eyes were black and his lip was split. He was very skinny and he didn't look like he hit the gym everyday anymore. Ashley took notice in all of this and he gasped. "My god..." I heard one girl say and Randy just looked over at the entire classroom. I heard Max and Riley snicker and I just turned around and glared at them. Even though Randy was cruel to Ashley and I, I actually felt a small amount of sympathy towards him right now. Randy walked over and he took a seat behind Ashley and mumbled, "Hey, Ash." Randy's arms were littered with faint scars and I just really felt bad for him. Even though he once was a tormentor to me, I wonder what happened to the guy...

We were in our third class for the day when I heard a loud shooting sound echoing through the entire building. "The hell?" A kid behind me said and I just turned around and shurgged. Randy hunched up his shoulder and buried his face into his arms. The teacher looked outside the classroom and an announcement came on. "All students and teachers need to remain in the classrooms. This is not a drill. Lock all the doors and make sure students are hidden. I repeat, this is not a drill!" We all leaped out of our desks and walked over to one corner of the room. All of us sat back down and Ashley wrapped his arm around my waist and he whispered, "Everything is going to be okay, angel," I leaned my head on his shoulder and nodded. There were heavy footsteps outside our classroom and I heard glass shattering. I looked over and just as my eyes hit the door the glass shattered and someone grabbed the doorknob. The door unlocked and standing there was a bruly man. He had dark eyes and his facial features were something similar to a person I've seen before. I heard someone whimper and that's when the man growled, "Where's my faggot of a son?!" Randy looked down and buried his face into his knees. "There he is," the man said with a sick smile and that's when I saw him place his finger on the trigger of a gun and then he pointed it at Randy...