Status: Completed :3

The Happiest Year of Our Lives

Our First Kiss

I know it is very simple but it has to be said "I'm sorry about earlier." I glanced off into the woods as I said it, not wanting to meet his possibly disapproving gaze. "Why were you hanging out with them anyways?" He said quietly. I explained to him how I'm the captain of the football team, and I hang around with them to make them look popular, you know being best friends with the captain. As Andy lit another cancer stick, what my mother calls them and now so do I, "Why do you hang out with the outcasts?" I actually had to think about this for a second. I told him the truth, "It's the only place I've ever felt accepted. Besides Jake and CC have been my friends longer than anyone else. And then he asked the question I did not want to answer. "Why don't you have a girlfriend then?" I don't know why but I told him my Ex- boyfriend was abusive, he hit me and slapped me when I didn't do what he wanted. He apologised for asking about that, but to tell the truth I didn't care. It was nice to tell someone the truth. I bit my lip, which was a bad habit of mine. He just looked at me and I got lost in his brilliant blue eyes. We sat there in silence a little longer before I said "Please don't tell the guys I'm bi, I don't want them to think I'm less of a "macho-man" and I don't want it to go around the school, I really don't want to know what the guys on the football team would do to me." I looked down, trying not to look into his eyes. He put his fingers under my chin and said softly "Of course, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." I didn't know what I was doing, I couldn't control my body. I was closing the distance between us slowly and all of a sudden are lips connected. I wrapped my arm around his next pulling him closer. He fell on top of me and we just laid there in the grass. He broke the kiss, looked down at me and said "Wha-what?" Then got up and ran away.