Kuroshituji(Black Butler)Random Stories: Where No One Safe From the Harassment

The Mustaches Arrive

“Hi the Lovely readers this is Kuroshituji (Black Butler) Random----” Grell tried to say but he was hit with a metal baseball bat and fell onto the floor.

“GRELL!” Samantha yelled at him as Veronica waved at her as she beat the living shit out of him with her bat.

“WHAT DID I DO?!” Grell yelled from the floor with his hands up trying to block the next attack.

“GRELL!” I yelled at him as I entered the room with a stack of papers in my hand.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE AND WHY THE FUCK IS SHE BEATING ME!?” Grell said from the floor as Samantha slapped him.

“She is here because I called her. I thought I could trust you while I was away to spend time with my little adorable cousins. But I was completely wrong.’ I said as I grabbed him off of the floor by his shirt. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I dropped him.

‘Go to your corner. NOW!” I snapped at him as I looked through the papers in my hand after I sat down in my host chair.

“What did he do this time?” Veronica asked me with a sigh.

“He rape or tried to rape 11 people today! 12 yesterday! 5 on Wednesday! 15 on Tuesday! And 20 on Monday! I have to write letters and deal with lawsuits and all of the other bullshit I have to deal with cause of this problem he caused and they were all different people include Sebastian, Tamaki, Kyoya Mori, William, Ronald, Kyo, Yuki, Hikaru, Kaoru and many more!”

“But Jasmyn...” Grell said as he came to the side of my chair looking at me like a sad dog.

“GO BACK INTO YOUR CORNER GRELL!” I yelled at him and he went back into the corner crying softly.

“Damn…Grell you screwed up.” Veronica said in disgust.

“I had to leave my little cousins to deal with this piece of shit.” I said coldly as I eyed Grell who was still in the corner.

“Sammy you got the glasses?” Veronica asked Samantha.

“Oh…yeah…I’ll go get them!” Samantha said then she ran out of the room.

~Moments Later~

“I GOT THEM!” Samantha yelled as she came into the room like a crazy person flailing her arms with something in them.

“YAY!” Angelica yelled as she went to poke Grell with a stick.

“Hear you go, Jazzy-can!” Samantha told me said as she hands me a pair of nerd glasses with a mustache attached to them.

(Check out http://www.mustache-sunglasses.com/shop-online.html for the glasses they are wearing.)

Samantha danced around the room with a pair of blue glasses with a white mustache attached, to go with her white hair.

“Here you go with Angel!” She said as she handed her pair of Zebra sunglasses with a mustache attached to it.

I went to go get my contacts so I could put on my glasses. I came back into the room with my glasses on and Grell ran passes me while wearing a pair of red fuzzy sunglasses with a fuzzy mustache attached. I glared at him and he went into another corner.

“Come on Jazzy-can! Let Grelle play.” Samantha said to me as she danced around me throwing glitter everywhere.

“Fine…” I mumbled as I folded my arms to pout as Grell ran out of his corner and hugged me.

“I’M HERE!” A voice yelled as the door busted open.

“Looks like our Special Guest of Honor is here!” Angelica said as she turned the camera to face Alois.

“ALOIS!” I yelled as I ran over to hug him.

“Cool glasses!” Alois said as Samantha handed him a pair of black sunglasses with a blonde mustache attached.

“Why is he here?” Grell said as he sounded jealous.

“Because he is pimping with me.” I said as Alois did a pose as I noticed that Claude wasn’t here.

“Yes we are sexy ass pimps” Alois said as he went to hug Angelica as Grell rolled his eyes.

“Let’s go to the park!” Samantha said as she ran out of the door.

“Ok!” Me and Alois (still wearing the glasses) said together as we ran out of the door and after Samantha with Angelica and Grell at our heels.

~At the Park~

“Apple juice!” Samantha said as she ran up to the vendor.

“Let’s get some!” Alois said as we got out our money.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Angelica warned us.

“But…but…we want…apple juice” I said as me, Alois, and Samantha give her the puppy dog eyes.

“Fine…Wait!” Angelica told us.

“What?!” Me, Samantha, and Alois said holding out our money to buy the apple juice.

“Aren’t we missing Grell?” Angelica asked as she started to look around.

“Who cares about that non-sexy person?” Alois asked as we bought our apple juice

We bought some apple juice and sat down on the bench to drink it. Grell finally caught up to us.

“And where have you been?” Angelica said as she turned the camera to Grell.

“Talking to those cute boys over there by the tree.” Grell as he waved to a group of boys by a tree.

“Really?” I asked him as I continued to drink my apple juice.

“Yep” Grell said as he sat down next to me.

~Several Minutes after Drinking~

Samantha, me and Alois started to break out dancing in the middle of the park for no reason and Grell ran off somewhere. We hit several people in the face, stomach, and in other places.

~Several Minutes of Dancing and Slapping Bitches~

Park Police carried me, Samantha, and Alois out of the park for “harassing” people. Angelica followed us while we still had on our glasses and nowhere for Grell to be found.

“They can’t kick us out of the park! IT IS A PUBLIC PLACE!” Alois said as he dusted himself off and helped me and Samantha up.

“Give it a rest Alois…Wait where the hell is Grell?” Angelica said as she flailed her arm that was not holding the camera.

“Who cares? Let’s get Ciel to pimp wit us!” Alois said then ran off to find Ciel.

“OK!” I said as I went after him.

“Well that’s all we have for today on Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Random Stories: Where No One Safe from the Harassment.” Angelica said as the camera went off.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Glasses we used are

Grell: The Red Velvet

Samantha: The Kung-Fu Master

Alois: The Blonde Joke

Me: The Geek

Angelica: The Wildside