Status: One-shot

Scream

Tension

I walked around collecting the empty pint glasses from unoccupied tables, contently shaking my booty in time with the music booming throughout the room. I returned to behind the bar, dumping the glasses into the sink beside me and proceeding to serve the men that rapidly lined themselves along the bar side in front of me.

“Same again please gorgeous,” a regular slurred in my direction, waving his empty whiskey glass in my face.

I chuckled lightly and took the glass from him.
“Mickey I think you’ve had enough to drink, don’t you?” I laughed. Mickey pouted at me and I shrugged him off.

“Come on you, I’ll call you a cab.” Moving from behind the bar and motioning him to sit himself down whilst I pulled out my cell phone and dialled the number for the cab company.

After finishing on the phone I pulled Mickey up and placed one of his arms round mine as I struggled to lead him out of the bar and into the street where he could, hopefully, wait patiently for his cab to arrive.

“Now you behave Mickey. Don’t go picking fights with people bigger than you like you did last time!” I laughed, patting him on the shoulder and turning on my heel to go back inside.

Image

It had been the busiest night of the week and I’d been working like a dog, running round clearing empty tables and returning to the bar every five minutes to satisfy the needs of the overly intoxicated men at the bar.
Soon enough, one of the Heineken barrels needed to be changed for me to be able to fulfil the needs of the many men stood in front of me. I left the room to begin one of the most demanding tasks of the night; I hated changing the barrels – but someone had to do it.

I returned not long after, brushing the brunette curls from my face. The music changed whilst I was out back and my favourite song had come on. I mumbled the words to Rock and Roll all Night by Kiss upon my return to the bar.

My heart sank as I was greeted by a familiar face smirking devilishly in my direction. His chocolate brown orbs glinted in the dim light and his gorgeous snuff-colour hair spiked up delicately in all the right places instantaneously illuminating his features.

“Nadine,” he greeted, that devilishly delicious smirk still glued to his face.

My heartbeat fastened at the sound of his voice. It’d been too long since I’d heard him say my name and any old feelings I once had for this man came flooding back in a flash.

“B-Brian, what are you doing here?” I questioned.

He chuckled lightly and moved his elbow onto the bar top to lean his head against.

“It’s great to see you too Nad,” he laughed.

I moved from behind the bar and tugged on his jacket, pulling him into a more secluded area of the bar.

“You’ve been gone for so long Brian, why choose now to show up?” I snarled aggravated by the way he thought he could just pick and choose when he wanted to leave Huntington… and return for that matter.

“Michelle’s chucked me out… again,” he shrugged, attempting to find a way to justify his actions.

My heart almost stopped when I heard that name… Michelle. My eyes narrowed at the thought of her. I looked up at Brian’s face full of sadness and stupidly fell for his hypnosis over me.

“You’re still with that bitch then,” I scoffed.

He just nodded, unaffected by the profanity I used to describe his fiancé.

“Will you ever learn Brian? I told you her disgusting bitchiness will come crashing down on you like a pile of shit,” I hissed.

“Yeah alright Nadine, I should have listened to you I get it,” he growled, flashing daggers at me.

I jolted back a little, the seriousness of the situation hitting me with the words he spat at me. I glared at the floor analysing the circumstances Brian was in and tried to collect my thoughts together before he disturbed me.

“Are you going to say anything?” he questioned calmly, softening his facial expressions.

“What do you want me to say Brian? You left me for that whore 12 months ago and now you’ve come crawling back to me just because you’ve realised that you should have believed me from day one that Michelle is a manipulative control freak,” I spat, infuriated by what was happening.

Although I made a good scene in front of him making him believe that I was really livid with his past actions, I wasn’t angry at Brian – as much as I wanted to be, I wasn’t. I was enraged by the thought of the money stealing whore he’d left me for and the fact he’d stayed with her for so long before he’d actually come to his senses about her.

I reduced the hardness of my glare and he looked up at me, his eyes filled with sadness and guilt.

“OK! I guess you could stay with me for a few days,” I sighed running a hand through my curls.

Brian didn’t say anything. He just flashed me a warm smile which suggested just how thankful he was of my proposal.

I smiled sympathetically, took his hand in mine and lead him over to the bar. I pulled out a small whiskey glass and poured some Jack Daniels into it. I pushed it toward him on the bar top and he took it slowly.

“It’s on the house, seems like you could do with it,” I whispered. He looked up at me, that irresistible smirk calling out to me. Did he know how much of a turn on it was? I had to fight back the urge to pounce on him there and then, I was supposed to be frustrated with him… not turned on.

“Can we leave here?” he asked, something in his voice changed. He spoke with a husky tone. The familiar husky tone that used to tease me so bad on the many days we’d spent together in the past.

I nodded accordingly and signalled for him to follow me outside to my car. I darted round to the passenger side to open the door for him and he sat into the car, an element of surprise present in his expression. I made my way round to the driver’s side and sat myself down, pulling the door shut.

“Thank you sir,” he said his voice still hoarse and husky.

My head snapped in his direction and my eyes narrowed.

“Don’t even think about it Haner,” I scoffed, utterly turned on by his erotic voice.

He laughed satanically and rested his hand on the inside of my thigh as I backed out of the parking lot.

I squirmed at the touch of his large warm hand on my leg, stroking it softly and teasing me to hell and beyond.

“You’re a cruel man Brian,” I mumbled trying to mask the pleasure in my voice.

He kept his hand in the same place for the remainder of the journey, smiling to himself – evidently proud of the fact he could still tease me easily.

I pulled up outside my small two bedroom house and gave Brian his hand back. I slid out of the car, Brian following me and walked up to the front door. I placed my key in the lock and opened it, presenting my not so clean house to Brian.

He closed the door slowly and locked it behind him. I walked into the kitchen and placed my bag on the counter, Brian following my every move. He slid up behind me and brushed his muscular tattooed arms seductively up my own in a way that would instantly turn any girl on. He placed a kiss on the back of my neck, nipping at it lightly. I shuddered in satisfaction as his mouth crept across the top of my back.

I turned quickly and crashed my lips onto his frantically. He bit my bottom lip begging for access which I granted him without hesitation. Our tongues collided lustfully for a few minutes before his prodigious hands slid down to my hips and propped me up onto the counter he’d pushed me against.

I opened my legs a little, giving him room to stand between whilst we continued to kiss. I let my hand run through his hair which was sticking to his head slightly from sweating a little. He pulled his lips away from mine and started kissing my neck. He sucked a little as he ventured around trying to find my sweet spot and I groaned in satisfaction when he found it, leaning my head back to give him better access.

He focused on my neck for a little while before his curiosity dragged him down to my collar bone and further down to my boobs. He slid his muscular arms up my torso taking my tank top with him and pulling it quickly over the top of my head, casting it aside while he steadily surveyed my chest with his mouth.

He sucked lightly at the flesh on the top of my boobs and moved his hands carefully up to occupy one boob each. He squeezed them playfully and I let out a light moan to signify that I was enjoying what he was doing to me.

Brian was taking his time to explore my body and he’d left me with just one desire. He finished playing with my boobs and looked up at me showing me that hot smirk of his again. I glared at him lustfully and moved my hands up his torso, removing his t-shirt.

He grinned at me devilishly and slid his hands down to my hips, undoing the buttons to my jeans and slowly moving them down my legs and onto the kitchen floor below. Damn, he liked teasing me.

He ran one of his hands over the top of my laced pants and started to pull them down, his other hand quickly moving to accommodate the other. He then substituted his hands for his mouth and bared his teeth as he teasingly pulled my pants down to my ankles.

He then placed kisses gently on the insides of my legs as his head returned up to my centre. He brushed his hands over the insides of my legs and then over my folds seductively, making me groan in pleasure.

“Just get on with it already,” I moaned leaning back a little.

He smirked whilst placing two fingers on the sensitive pink flesh and slowly started to rub. I squeezed my eyes shut as he started to move his fingers in circular motions, getting faster with each rotation. I started to moan and thrust into each rub. I squealed lightly when he pushed his two fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out simultaneously with my thrusts.

“Fuck Brian!” I groaned, his movements picked up speed and was I struggling to contain myself.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of me, pleased with the job he had started. I was soaked and longing for just one thing.

I pulled myself down off of the counter and focused on undressing Brian’s bottom half. I fumbled with his belt for a minute or two before it fell open, then I quickly undid the buttons on his jeans. Yanking his jeans and his boxers down at the same time, I smiled pleasantly when I was eventually greeted by the sight of Brian’s arousal.

I placed one hand on his ass squeezing a little and the other wrapped around his junk. I started pumping slowly back and forth before picking up pace a little and making him grunt with pleasure. I pulled my hand away and moved forward placing my lips on his tip and started to lick gently. I softly sucked away whilst moving my mouth up and down his shaft licking the tip when I reached the top each time.

“You haven’t changed baby,” he grunted, placing his hand on the back of my head and pushing me down harder.

I deep throated him for a while making him groan and then pulled away and standing up to crash my lips onto his again. He picked me up and forced me against the refrigerator, his lips still locked with mine.

I breathed heavily while adding more pressure and aggression to the kiss each time. He placed his hands on my ass, squeezing hard and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist while he thrusted into me. I let out a small scream when I felt the force he entered me with but quickly shut up when he locked tongues with me.

“Fuck Brian, harder!” I growled, breaking away from the kiss and biting his neck.

He plunged into me faster and harder than ever before and grunted more as I bit his neck. I tugged at his hair while he moved in and out of me, moaning with satisfaction. I screamed louder when he found my g-spot and held onto Brian’s brunette spikes as the pleasure got more intense.

“I’m so close Brian, keep going!” I moaned into his ear.

“Me too baby,” he replied in that husky voice of his.

He moved faster, the slapping of our skin making contact grew louder and more frequent. I gasped heavily as I felt my orgasm build up inside of me like a ball of fire. Brian plunged into me one more time before I let it go, breathing heavily as he emptied his load inside of me.
I sighed, trying to regulate my breathing. Brian looked at me, his hair sweaty but his face was satisfied.

“Why did I ever leave you Nadine?” he asked rhetorically before placing a soft kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my one-shot entry for this contest. I've never written a one-shot before nor have I written any type of smut - so forgive me for how awful it is!