Status: New!

Love Hurts

001

Harry had his head in Jesy's while she played with his hair, her fingers twirling through his hair while the both of them watched TV. Harry sighed and Jesy looked down at him.

"Something wrong?" she asked while still playing his his hair.

Harry looked up at her and smiled, "Nope. Just tried is all. So I was thinking that tomorrow we head down to the city to just hang out, sound good or did you want to do something else?"

Before Jesy could say anything Harry got up and stormed into the kitchen. Jesy sat there on the couch clueless, sure Harry's been acting weird lately but this was something Jesy hasn't seen. She got up off the couch and followed Harry into the kitchen.

"Well if he wants to keep up with this act then I'm not gonna bother with him. Alright, I'll call you tomorrow, bye." Harry hung up the phone and sighed again.

"You sure you're alright? You've been .. different lately." Jesy said.

"What? Now you? My own girlfriend is against me now? He probably brainwashed you too." Harry said and grabbed his jacket.

"Where you going?"

Harry didn't say anything but walked out of the flat and slammed the door behind him. Jesy had no idea what to do so she just stood there, with tears starting to fill her eyes. This was definately a side of Harry that she never has seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there :) New story and it's been so long since I've written one. Well hope you enjoy.