Status: active...maybe?

My Only One

Paint Yourself A Picture

“I WANT A MOTHER FUCKING HAMSTER, AND A GOD DAMMED TURTLE FOR CHRISTMAS, AND IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE THAT, THEN I’M BURNING THIS TREE HOUSE DOWN!” Jack bellowed at the top of his lungs, slamming down his beer against the wood of the old tree house.

“Will you shut your damn trap?” I hissed at him. “My neighbors will hear.” I rolled my eyes, and gazed out the window of the little house.

“Rachel?” He asked, hesitantly.

“What?” I whipped to look at him. He grinned.

“Hi.”

“You fucker.” I threw my empty beer can at him to which he replied with an “oompf.” I laughed and turned around to face the window again. The lights turned on in the kitchen. I stared, as Jack downed his second beer behind me. Then I started to hear the voices. They became increasingly louder. I winced. Arms flailed wildly behind the curtain, gestures of anger being thrown left and right. I heard a vase smash.

Shit.

“Rach?” Jack asked, softer this time.

“Yeah?” I replied, swallowing a lump in my throat.

“Are they doing it again?” He asked, pushing forward to look out the window next to me.

“Yeah.” I said again, turning back around to face the interior of the tree house. I crossed my arms over my chest.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered, the mood shifting completely.

“Me too.” I muttered, and pulled my knees to my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII!!! This is SOOOO short.. but... I really have no Idea yet where I want this to go.. SOOO wanna shoot me some ideas? And I have a few in mind... I'm just trying to see If people will latch to this beginning, and I PROMISE! I will write more when Im not working and stuff! OOOH IM EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD. I know it's short, but a comment or 2 won't hurt :)

I LOVE JACK!
Also.. if someone wants to be a doll, I sick at layouts and I will gladly take anyones who would make me one!