Status: active...maybe?

My Only One

What Do You Do

"Rachel," his fingers trailed the bruise down my side and I shivered. I pressed my lips against his and pulled his fingers off my side. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Don't- Jack," I sighed against his lips. "I don't want to talk about it now." I finished and pressed my hands on his face. He moaned against me, and pulled me into his lap again. His hands fit perfectly against my thighs, and I arched my back as he traced kisses down my neck. His hands slid up my waist and through my hair, tugging gently as I found my way back to his lips again. They tasted perfect, and I had to force myself from stripping him right there and then.

A breeze fluttered through the treehouse and I shivered. "Are you cold?" He asked, pulling away from me. I nodded. We sunk into the blankets and his arm snaked around my middle. He kissed my nose, "Go on tour with me." He whispered against my ear. I sighed.

"We'll see." I finished, and sometime after that- we both fell asleep.

---

"HAPPY GRADUATION!" Jack bellowed in my ear. I stood in my white gown staring down at my feet. I had just finished the commencement, and was so glad it was over. I stood around with the guys, taking pictures and laughing at Rian's jokes about the other graduates. My date with Jack was about two weeks ago, and since then things haven't really changed. I don't even think he told Rian or Zack about it. Alex on the other hand- was constantly asking when we were going to "just date already".

We ended up cracking open a couple beers at Jack's place and turning up one of their CD's really loud.

"Do you like listening to your own music, Alex?" I laughed, sipping on my beer.

He shrugged.

"Cocky much?" I laughed. Jack sat next to me and put his arm around me.

"So, we're leaving tomorrow." He said. My stomach dropped, oh yeah. "Can I change your mind?" He kissed my temple. I blushed.

"No." I sighed. My mom's vitals had crashed, and things weren't looking too good. I was torn. Torn with the fact that my mom was dying, and my step dad was getting increasingly hooked on alcohol- and on me. My body tensed up against Jack's and he smoothed a hand over my arm trying to get me to relax.

He frowned. "I don't want to leave you here."

"Why is this time any different? You didn't seem to care on the last tour." I scoffed. It was true, he's always known that my family was "fucked" up, but that never stopped him before. We were just as close friends then- which annoyed me.

He flinched. "I've always cared. And this is different now." He said.

"Oh really?" I spat back.

"Yeah! Who the hell was always there for you when your parents argued?" He fumed loudly. Alex and Rian looked over at us. "Who consoled you when your step dad threw a fucking beer bottle at you?"

I gasped. Alex's eyes looked like they had just popped out of his head. Zack dropped his beer.

"Fuck you. I never asked you to clean up my problems for me." I stood up, and clenched my fists. Jack's mouth dropped open as he realized that he probably shouldn't have mentioned the last thing. "And I'm not asking you to clean them up now!" I slipped on my shoes and slammed the door shut behind me as I walked out.

"Dammit." I muttered into the cold. I should have never brought up him leaving before. I always manage to find some way to fuck things up between us. And now he was leaving, and I wouldn't see him for 3 months. I kicked a rock and shoved my hands into the pockets. I cursed to myself again when I realized Jack had driven me here- and my car was at home.

"T-thanks f-f-or coming to m-my graduation." I muttered sarcastically as I slipped through the door. I kept my arms wrapped around myself for warmth as I retreated to my room.

"I didn't even realize you graduated. Seem to stupid too." He slurred, standing up to walk towards me. I froze. His hand slid up my arm and then squeezed my wrist. I yanked it out of his grip. "You look like your mother." He stated, staring at me with wide brown eyes. Panic shot through me and I cowered away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled, and then shot up the stairs to my room. I slammed my door shut and turned off my phone. Fuck guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi. this sucks.... but I was struggling to get a vision for the story, and now i think I have one. So yay! I promise it gets better.

Please comment! I haven't had one in a while. :(