‹ Prequel: 15th Storm
Status: all done! expecting more in the next story 17 Storm

16th Storm

After their defeat at the hands of the Beast, Pete, Chris, and the others must venture the world in search of a way to destroy the Beast. Whether it's other countries or other universes they will venture forth until the Beast is Defeated!
  1. Assassin
    So it begins...what to do?
  2. Synchronization
    Going to our ancestor's past to find this artifact? sounds legit.
  3. Inheritance
    Things need to speed up...
  4. Sabotage
    The apples location should be close...
  5. Eden
    Pietro and Cristo's important event in their time! Let's find this Apple of Eden!
  6. Rising Sun
    We left Italy...and now on to a new location, let's hope Chris knows what he's up to.
  7. Companions
    Skyrim?! Dragons?! The things we do just to find warriors to join our cause.
  8. The Circle
    Companions seen my Lycan form, They might accept me..we will see.
  9. The Cure
    Kodlak still wants us to cure him even After death. Of course Kakashi, Chris and I will keep our word.
  10. World Eater
    Kakashi and I sparring, intresting...either way, I need to get stronger.
  11. Needless
    Now we just need to find the others, and head back to Japan.
  12. Hallow Hearts
    We found ourselves some strong warriors, but this guy won't listen without a duel
  13. Dark Makers
    Feels like all we deal with is Darkness at the moment.
  14. The Very Best
    Hmph, crazy dude..well let's get to this battle and continue the search for our warriors!
  15. Brotha
    New guy? let's see how he's like.
  16. Weapon X
    I hate Laharl's attitude, but i guess we'll have to deal with it.
  17. Night of Fate
    Now we are ready to face our fates, our greatest enemies, to save this world, Till the end.
  18. Night of Vengeance
    Things are looking bad, We mustn't give up!
  19. Night of Miracles
    We've made it this far, we can't give up now.