Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Un.

Shit, shit, shit. I was running late once again! Fuck! Shelby is gonna be pissed af. Gotta hurry.. Haha see I was supposed to be meeting her at this cafe we always go to like fifteen minutes ago but thanks to my annoying flatmate I'm running late.

As I ran out of my flat I double checked everything and made sure I had my keys, bag, sunglasses, and all the other necessities I would need throughout the day. I have successfully made it to the parking lot in five minutes, and I should be at the cafe in ten. I got my keys out and unlocked the door to my 2010 Mazda3, hopped in and cranked the stereo as loud as I could to Blind Melon.

When I finally arrived to Belle's Cafe, Shelby was sitting in our usual spot with a not so pleased look on her face. Uh oh...

"Hey Shelbz, how's it goin?" I asked her hoping she wouldn't freak too bad and all.

"I don't know Saylor, pretty good other than the fact you were supposed to be here a half hour ago. This is the third time this week" She replied.

Darn. "Yeah, yeah I know. I swear to you it's not my fault, my idiot flatmate thought it would be funny if she gave Bones a bath." Bones is my beautiful Australian Mist, so you can just imagine how furious I was as I walked in on Nicole giving her a bath! Poor thing..

"I don't see why you just don't kick her out already, she's nothing but trouble." Hah she's totally right..

"I know, I know. But I told Cole she could stay with me until she found herself an apartment. You know because she totally flew all the way from the states." Cole, yeah that's my boyfriend we've been dating for roughly a year and a half. So when he told me his cousin from America was coming to live in Australia he asked if she could stay at my place til she found her own. Now I'm regretting saying yes.. Oh and did I forget to mention I live in Australia, yep in the good ol' town of Mackay. It's a pretty small town everybody here basically knows everyone and their grandparents. That also means it’s a lot harder to keep your business yours.

"Just straight up tell Nicole she has a week to find an apartment. Because if you remember we're supposed to be moving soon anyways." Ohh I almost forgot.. Shelby and I are planning to move to the Gold Coast here soon, but I can't do that if Nicole is still at my flat.

"Yeah yeah. I'll talk to Cole about it soon." I told her as we got up to leave to cafe. Now to head to Cole's house
♠ ♠ ♠
bleeh i know it's short and the layout sucks -.- but this new mibba thing is confusing af.
but this is my first story soo feel free to tell me if it sucks or whatever.