Status: slowly coming together.

Youth Gone Wild.

Quatorze

It’s been a week since the show and I believe Rosy distracts Ben so he’ll be too busy to talk to me. But it’s whatever I’ve been having a blast hanging with James, Sam, and Shelby. Speaking of them Shelby and I are on our way to the boys’ place now for a barbie, and to go swimming/tanning at their pool.

“How much longer are the boys staying here?” Shelby asked.

“Why, not wanting to see your boo go away?” I teased, “And don’t know, JamJam said they’d be here for a while that their label sent them here to have a long vaca from touring and shit.”

“No, Sam is not my ‘boo’ thank you very much!” She laughed, “Oh that has to be cool to be on a label and have them pay for all kinds of stuff.”

“Yeah, I guess.” I said as we pulled up into their driveway and got out and gathered our things and headed toward the door.

“Hey! We’re here!” We called out into the house as we walked in and heard no response.

“Maybe they’re out back?” Shelby suggested.

“Yeah you’re probably right.” I said as we walked out back, “Oh hey guys, we finally made it.” I smiled.

“Took yeh girls long enough,” James said coming over to give me hug as Sam gave Shelby one.

“Sorry, we couldn’t decide what to wear.” I replied.

“Wait, where’s Ben and Rosy at?” Shelby asked.

“Probably inside somewhere since Rosy’s knickers are in a wad.” Danny said as he walked up.

“More than likely they got into another fight.” Sam said.

“Another fight? I thought things between them were good.” I said.

“Thought so too, but for the past couple of days Rosy has Ben under lock and key and won’t let him go anywhere unless she goes with him.” Cameron said.

“That’s weird, well I’m going to get me a drink any of you guys want anything?” I asked.

“Pretty sure all us lads want beer,” Danny replied.

“I’ll just take a coke for now.” Shelby said.

“Okay,” I said as I walked off into the kitchen and started to get their drinks and to fix me a mojito.

Just as I was mixing my drink Ben walked into the kitchen and got him a beer out of the fridge.

“Hey there stranger,” I said, “How’ve ya been?”

“Just great,” He said sarcastically.

“Riiiight,” I said dragging out the ‘I’, “Well, I hope things for you get better then.”

“Would yeh just shut up, honestly yeh’re annoying the fuck out of me and I don’t feel like hearing yeh right now.”

I scoffed, “Fine, I don’t know what the fuck I did, but you can come apologize whenever you get that stick out of your arse.” I said grabbing the drinks and walking out before he could say another word.

“Here’s your beer guys,” I said handing the boys’ their beer and Shelby her coke before I stripped to down to my bathers and plopped down next to James and took a large gulp out of my drink.

“Whoa there mate, yeh gonna get drunk before five o’clock if yeh drink like that.” James said tilting my drink down from my face.

“And what if I want to?” I smiled.

“Well yeh don’t want to because yeh wanna go swimming wif me.” He said as he stood up and waited for me to.

“And what if I don’t want to?”

“Easy, I’ll make you.” He smirked.

“No you wouldn’t because you love me too much to do that.” I smiled back.

“If that’s what yeh think,” He said before picking me up and jumped into the pool taking me down to the bottom with him.

“James, you arse!” I yelled at him as we both surfaced.

“Shush, yeh know yeh love it.” He said as Ben and Rosy walked out deciding that they wanted to finally join the party.

“Nice of yeh lads to finally join us,” James called over, “Get in and play chicken wif us!”

“What? No, James I’m not playing chicken with Ben and Rosy.” I whispered.

“Why not?,” He pouted.

“Because one I believe Rosy hates my guts and two because Ben was being a total arse earlier in the kitchen.”

“Alright, yeh on mate!” Ben yelled over.

“Rosy doesn’t hate yeh love, and Ben was probably just in a mood because he hasn’t gotten shagged lately.” James said.

Well, it can’t be that bad, Sam should just go against them.

“Right, let’s get started Cassells.” Ben smirked as he went under so Rosy could get on top.

“HAH! Yeh do know I’m taller than yeh right?” He laughed as he bent down to let me up, “Yeh good up there love?”

“Uhm, yeah I’m good.”

“That has nofing to do wif anything, come on Rosy!” Ben cheered as we started chicken fighting or whatever as this continued before Rosy fell off.

“Oh come on! Yeh cheated James!” Ben called out.

“Did not yeh partner just sucks. No offense Rosy.” James told him as he and Ben were walking out of the pool and following the boys’ in to get them another beer by the looks of it.

“What are yeh doing here?” Rosy sneered.

“Hm, by the looks of it hanging out with some of my friends.”

“Right, well yeh should just go on home, yeh’re not welcome here.” She said back.

“Oh, is that right? So why is it that Danny, and James both texted me asking me to come here? Because obviously if I wasn’t wanted around here they wouldn’t have asked me to, now if you excuse me I need a drink.” I said.

“Right, let me rephrase that Ben doesn’t want you here, okay? He told me what happened between yeh two and said yeh were nothing but a mistake.” What did she just say?

“W-what did you just say?” I stuttered.

“Need me to slow it down for yeh? Yeh are nothing but a mistake.” She said dragging it out.

I couldn’t think of anything and just pushed past her getting out of the pool and grabbing my towel as I walked off to the kitchen to get me a drink, and after arguing with myself for two minutes just decided to grab a bottle of Absolut and just start drinking it out of the bottle. This continued for five minutes before Danny walked in.

“Whoa there doll!” He said rushing over and grabbing the bottle from me, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I said wiping away the tears that were pooling in my eyes.

“Love, I know there is somefing, I’ve never known yeh to drink straight vodka.”

“Yeah, well I usually don’t but why not start now?” I said grabbing the bottle back and taking a gulp, “Could I just be alone right now Danny? Please..”

“Sure love,” He said as he gave me a hug and walked out back.

Well this day has gone to shit, fuck it I’m going to just fuck up my liver some more, and I did for about another few minutes before Ben walked in.

“Saylor! What are yeh doing?” He said going to take the bottle but I pulled it back before he could.

“Why should it matter what I’m doing?” I asked.

“Because yeh shouldn’t just go round drinking like that,” He said.

“Why do you care though?”

“What? What are yeh talking about?” He asked seeming confused.

“Oh, come on Ben stop acting stupid I know what you said to Rosy.”

“And what exactly did I say to her?”

“That I was a mistake.” I said before collecting my things and starting off toward the door, “Tell Shelby I’ll see her later.” I said as I walked out of the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this is good!(: Sorry for taking so long, I didn't know how I wanted this chapter to go :x

Major thanks to these guys:
tans
Something Synyster
Brusnop-is-real

feedback? c:

Saylor's outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/australia/set?id=39843030